Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://milsurpstuff.com/products.asp?cat=12

Benny will also give the members from THIS board a discount on anything you order from him. His customer service is 2nd to none and he is a "active" member here. And LOL, He isn't a Mega Store, just a little guy tryin to scratch out a living!!

Give Benny a chance to earn your business!!

·
Registered
847 Posts

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Order from Benny at milsurpstuff.com. Trust me you wont find a beter deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought mine from Mid-South, $56 shipped to my door, Benny showed out of stock at the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lashlarue wrote:

Benny showed out of stock at the time.
don't just rely on what you see on the webpage, Always e-mail Benny here, He will bust his butt to help you out! While I know he works to keep his site as current as possible, since you have a direct line to Benny here on this forum, why not contact him directly ans give him a shot to get a out of stock Item ASAP!

Just my thought.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Unfortunately I got my ATI from an Ebay vendor, but it was back before the "bullet tips" ban... and that vendor turned out to be Benny, so I guess that makes it ok :wink:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
after seeing how loyal you guys were to him

I did purchase mine from him along with a Leapers Red Dot scope. When I started the thread I had no idea who Benny was, he now has another lifelong customer as long as my stock gets here soon :D :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts