ATI Stocks on EBay (Camo and Black)

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by hitmanharleyk, Jan 9, 2008.

1. blkhwkfxr

blkhwkfxr Guest

2. Shootest 995

Shootest 995 Guest

http://milsurpstuff.com/products.asp?cat=12

Benny will also give the members from THIS board a discount on anything you order from him. His customer service is 2nd to none and he is a "active" member here. And LOL, He isn't a Mega Store, just a little guy tryin to scratch out a living!!

Give Benny a chance to earn your business!!

3. Order from Benny at milsurpstuff.com. Trust me you wont find a beter deal.

4. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    www.milsurpstuff.com

Nuff said.

I've ordered stuff from classicplus(the bottom link) and that guy isnt bad, but part of the stock is missing from the picture :D

5. Lashlarue

Lashlarue Guest

I bought mine from Mid-South, $56 shipped to my door, Benny showed out of stock at the time.

6. As long as you don't support ebay, it's OK in my book. :lol:

7. Shootest 995

Shootest 995 Guest

Lashlarue wrote:

don't just rely on what you see on the webpage, Always e-mail Benny here, He will bust his butt to help you out! While I know he works to keep his site as current as possible, since you have a direct line to Benny here on this forum, why not contact him directly ans give him a shot to get a out of stock Item ASAP!

Just my thought.

8. Huggy

Huggy Member

SEPA
    Unfortunately I got my ATI from an Ebay vendor, but it was back before the "bullet tips" ban... and that vendor turned out to be Benny, so I guess that makes it ok :wink:

9. after seeing how loyal you guys were to him

I did purchase mine from him along with a Leapers Red Dot scope. When I started the thread I had no idea who Benny was, he now has another lifelong customer as long as my stock gets here soon :D :D :D :D