ATI stocks

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Montrose480, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Montrose480

Montrose480 Guest

Will the ATI stocks for the 9mm fit the 40s&w? did not see any post for it. if I missed it For give the New guy. :oops:

2. duker_sponk

duker_sponk Guest

Unfortunately no. The ATI is just for 995. I'm sure ATI would benefit if they did make one for the 4095.

3. I have head that not enough people bought the stocks for the 995 is why they never make one for the 4095

4. and I'd suppose, less folks own the 4095 - half of a half gets to be a pretty low number.......

5. Montrose480

Montrose480 Guest

I think I am going to cry :(

6. Just think of it this way: thanks to the ATI stock for the 995, the 4095 has a lower warranty return rate :).

7. bikeman

bikeman Guest

I'm new to this forum and enjoying the heck out of it. I purchased my 4095 in January and love it. I had some questions and called HP. I was informed HP is coming out with a new stock in about 6 months. I was told the new stock will have rails to accomadate attachments. Didn't know if anyone knew more details about this.

8. jason865

jason865 Guest

I wouldnt be waiting too anxiously.

9. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

Hmmm, Rails huh? that would be excellent...I hope they followed my proposal for the 9mm extended slide with a normal trigger AND rails.

Perhaps they will upgrade old 995's and 4095's for free, that would be outstanding as well.