ATTENTION!!! LEOs ONLY:

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by undeRGRound, Jul 29, 2015.

1. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Not bad I got mine for FNS $389 NIB with out LEO Discount and 9 and 40 same price.

Attached Files:

3. that's it im applying for TSA part time agent. I want these damn blue label specials and I'm looking for a second job

4. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

They are nice discounts! You should see what Remington gives to their LEO armorers :eek: for discounts.

5. moona11

It 46% discount on one gun. You get it every 3 years after re cert.

6. undeRGRound

INDY
    NICE! How much is it for a civilian to take the course? :cool:
    Is that when you went to NY MoonerZ? :D

7. moona11

Only LEO/MIL are allowed to attend sorry mole. Its also the only factory armors course in the country right now. Yep that's why I was there. Most of the armors courses available are for LEO/ MIL only unless you are sponsored by a department. Other people that claim they are certified and teach civilians are fakes. Glock has a huge following of fake instructors out there. The guy pays for the course attends and then tries to get his certificate and or buy parts for a discounted price find out they where robbed. Anyone can teach out of a book but glock only has 6 trainers in the US and they don't teach civilians. Its was the same for all the courses I attended. I could teach you but you wouldn't get the discounts or certificate.

8. But i see all those stickers that say "Glock certified armors" would someone be lying to me!?

9. moona11

Yep.
    A gunsmith can get the training if sponsored by a department. The gun manufacturer's want you to send in your guns so they normally don't train outside of the above people. But a gunsmith can figure out how to fix most gun quickly. And you can buy the DVDs or manuals online. You can get discounted prices on parts if you get a C&R then order from Brownell. its still not as cheap as let's say I could order it from glock or Remington. But close.

10. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I've considered trying to get DoD Contractors approved for blue label. But it would end up costing me too much money. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

11. undeRGRound

INDY
    Good to know, Moles hate to get bamboozled :blush: