Auction Place for cheap hi-points?

Discussion in 'Hi-Points For Sale' started by Dane, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Chrome 995 went for $175

[​IMG]

A CF currently at $11

[​IMG]

2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

That site is more aggravation than it's worth. :mad: anything I wanted went for more than retail. Just like GB ('cept GB is more controllable)

3. Is that auction site a division of Bud's?
    Found navigating the site very aggravating; so it currently is not on my "frequent web visit list".

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Just be careful when you bid on "e-gunner". If you enter an amount, that is your bid. On other gun auction sites, your bid will only go up in small increments if other bids go up. I have seen some people offer $250 to $300 on an old Hi Point 7 days before the bid ends. I'm sure that was NOT their intent?

5. Yeah...find another auction site..Im not too sure this site isn't shilled all to h3ll.

6. TNTRAILERTRASH

I didn't think I signed up to Bud's for their Egunner crap. That is about all I get from them. I have been thinking about stopping their emails all together.

7. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have never bought a gun from Bud's, but I use the page to gage other web pages gun prices?

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

I bought Barack-O-Bang--Bang my first HiPoint from them back in 2013. Picked it up on my wedding day. I tried to buy a G2 Sub2000 from them, had the order number, confirmation email and then they claimed it was a snafu. Think they could pick up the phone and call me? Nope! Email me? Nope! Screw bUdz. A phone call would have eased my tensions and attitude. I had to call them to get their BS story.:mad:

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Plenty of Sub2000 around now.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

Not that I've seen. KYGunCo has the G2 Glock .40 version in stock for $419

11. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    The last show I was at they were pretty plentiful at different vendors. I think most were glock mag styles.

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

Did you note the pricing? And were they Gen2's?

13. Recoman

Recoman Supporting Member

I've gotten 3 guns from Bud's, my TCP380 for $176, my first HP C9 w/hard case for $167, free shipping & no sales tax. $20 transfer fee to my FFL. Also got a Ruger 10/22 with a Tapco stock. Was $287, but 6 month layaway, which I needed to get it. They have the Norton price guarantee and marked down to $204, so I got the difference back to my account when I got it out. Thought that was good. Free ship, no tax and only the $10 transfer fee, so I had good experiences those two times with Bud's, but I'm going local now. I got my 995 and my JHP from my local shop. They are great guys, and I do like supporting them.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.