Available stock finish options for carbine ????

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by fatal-bert33, Aug 4, 2015.

1. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

Where can I look to find the available stock finish options for a 4595TS? Different sites on the net show Desert Camo, Woodland and a pink one. I looked at the Hi Point site but they only show black.

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

3. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

If you look closely, you will see my name on the side of the desert camo carbine !!! Now to find one at a bargain price !!!

4. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

4595TS DD Arrived !!!

The 4595TS DD arrived yesterday and the Desert Digital Camo is AWESOME !! I may have to sell my 995TS just so I can buy another one in Desert Digital Camo. I really like it. Here is a pic from yesterday and one from today.

Attached Files:

• hp.JPG
      hp.JPG
      File size:
      153.3 KB
      Views:
    • hp1.JPG
      hp1.JPG
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
  5. MachoMelvin

WHY?

In America, You can own more than one - two or even three, Hi Point Carbines!!!

Attached Files:

6. fatal-bert33

fatal-bert33 Member

What a sweet shooting carbine !!! Added a $15 scope to the carbine and went to the 50 yard range yesterday. It was shooting way high so had to make some adjustments to bring it down. Then over adjusted and too far down and finally hit where it was supposed to. Keep in mind, I am not a good shot, I dont take my time aiming and I could probably do better if I slowed down. But for me this was good shooting. Not one jam of any kind. Shot beautifully with 230 grain ammo, very low recoil and low muzzle rise. Its my new favorite carbine...lol !!!

Attached Files:

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Mole needs to shoot his 4595 (still NIB) ;)

8. MachoMelvin

I LOVE a new gun!!!