Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the right spot, but I am having trouble getting my avatar in. I followed the instructions for posting pictures and I can't get my picture to come up. It is in photo bucket.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
To get a personalized avatar:
1. Go to 'My Profile'.
2. On the right hand side is a list of options, click on 'Forum Profile Information'.
3. Scroll down a little and select the radio button (round button thingy to the right) for 'I Have My Own Pic'.
4. In the blank, paste the link from the 'Direct Link' option on Photobucket. Note: Do not use the 'IMG Code' option. If you do paste that code by accident, simply delete the
. At this point you can also add your own 'Personal Text', 'Signature' (which will appear under every post and PM you make), and any other info you wish to include.
5. When you are done be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Change Profile'. If you do not click this button, everything you just entered will be lost and you will have to re-enter everything.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
From Photobucket you need to use the direct link that they give and out it in the "I have my own pic" box. You also need to to check the button next to the box. If you still have trouble, post the link to the picture.

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
No prob. Anytime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.