Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Glad you asked...

Arizona Firearms and Collectables over on University and Preist, on the South side of the road. It may look like a little hovel just off the University district but they know the worth of a good Hi point, and they are good folks. No 995's yet but they will have some soon. Will keep you updated on a weekly basis.

Another dealer is Pawns Plus on North Alma School just above Main in Mesa. Not as friendly but they do carry 995's at a reasonable price. They won3carry the pistols because they claim they are junk, but yet they sell jimmenez 9mm and .22's.... go fig.

Shooter's world also has 995's, but same story on the pistols in the belief they are junk, although they are made by the same company. Warning: They will talk down the rifle in order to get you to buy an AR, but don't succumb to their black magic. Keep to the path and avoid temptation from them and you can score a carbine easily when they have them.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Believe it or not, Cabells at the 101 and glendale had one last week for $189.00, Worth a check.
Ya know...I've heard they're not *too* bad. My brother bought a .454 Casull there (although I question the logic of his purchase...he's got more money than he knows what to do with so he's a bit..odd...) at a decent price of $450. Not great..but decent.

I'll have to check them out when I get spare cash. Still saving up for a 995 to replace the one I just gave up. After that and a HP45, I think I'm stopping my arms purchases for a while. Anything beyond pistol and shotgun caliber in the City I live is pretty much a waste. You will NOT be shooting at anything beyond 100m since there isn't that much clear space in a metro area of over 6 million people! That and the ranges are limited here to length. Hence why the Carbine is the perfect civilian market defence rifle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.