Back in the White House

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by tallbump, May 13, 2015.

1. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hipcV4Et4S4[/ame]

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

This is funny, because you think she is going to win the election. I want to see how she is going to get BHO out of the White House. He pulled the rug out from under her once before. He is going to stage about 40-50 Ferguson's & Baltimore's a few days before the 2016 election. Then he'll declare Marshall Law & post pone the elections & just stay in office for another term. I am sure as a Community Organizer, he knows how to steal an election. These civil unrest are coming fast & furious, only to escalate into a major frenzy. Wait & see!!!

3. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

I almost think that would be better than having Hildabeast in the house.

Either way, it's more of the same.

I am already in mourning for our country just thinking that she will most likely be our next President

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Let's keep it to the comedy. Post real political commentary in the Dark Rooms, please. This sub is for the light hearted side.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

5. tallbump

I almost put this in politics, but I figured since the song was funny, it was ok here. I certainly won't mind if it gets moved if the powers that be feel it's more appropriate

6. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

The humor is fine. Political jokes are fine here. No problem with that.

It's when the discussion turns to pure politics (or religion) that it needs to go in the other sub. :)

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

7. tallbump

So...is it okay if I say Hillary is a political joke? :D

8. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    So Hillary walks into a bar, one night...

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

Ssdly Mel, I agree with you 100%. Odummass has a scheme.

10. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I read a few comments that said they'd move out of the country if Hildy became president. I asked them if I could have all of their guns if they left, since they won't be able to take them with them.

11. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Look at how many Leftists said that they'd leave the country if Bush II had won a second term. None of them left. I would lend little credence to those sorts of threats.

12. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I know. That's why I said what I did.
    Basically telling them to put up or shut up.

13. I agree; therefore, the hildabeast dancing is :rofl: