Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
reminds me, I need to grab a case of Heet before the snow flies... my car is garaged and stays above freezing so condensation in the tank happens, suck that water into the gas line as you drive off and have it freeze when it is -20...

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Co-op has all new tanks so water infiltration is a lot less than the old leaky tank. I used to ask the guys how low the tank was and if below 1/4 I waited to buy gas because of the water, it always seemed worse when the tank was low. With the new automated station and new tanks the gas has been really good. When they dug up the old tanks they came out in pieces, they were so rusty they came apart. They had to dig down 50 feet to get all the contaminated soil from the old station.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Minnesota requires 10% ethanol in car fuel unless it is a classic car with classic car plates... and those plates limit when and where it can be driven, no daily driver... Sunday drive yes, car show yes... no more than 3k miles a year last time I looked at it.

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Well in ND we laugh at MN daily with all the social mandatory changes you live with.

PS we can use what gas we feel like using. MN used to be a real nice place to visit. To much BS now
Trust me, out state MN is tired of the bullcrap from the metro areas...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts