Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,081 Posts
Years ago there was some in a yellow bottle that was isopropyl.
Its called Heet. We us it in the winter to stop the fuel lines from freezing. Higher octane gas usually isn't a issue. But it happens. I keep s case in the garage. And a few bottles in each vehicle.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,081 Posts
reminds me, I need to grab a case of Heet before the snow flies... my car is garaged and stays above freezing so condensation in the tank happens, suck that water into the gas line as you drive off and have it freeze when it is -20...
I only use good gas with a higher octane. And toss in seafoam every few tanks. I keep Heet for just incase. Since I stopped buying crap gas it has not been a issue.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,081 Posts
Minnesota requires 10% ethanol in car fuel unless it is a classic car with classic car plates... and those plates limit when and where it can be driven, no daily driver... Sunday drive yes, car show yes... no more than 3k miles a year last time I looked at it.
Well in ND we laugh at MN daily with all the social mandatory changes you live with.

PS we can use what gas we feel like using. MN used to be a real nice place to visit. To much BS now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts