BATMAN C9 Customized line-up?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Recoman, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Recoman

Recoman Supporting Member

:eeksign: I saw the picture of the "Batman C9" in another thread. :rofl: Well I figured someone needed to do an "Arch-Rival" version of an HP, sooo, meet "Two-Face" :cool:. With cic's Pac-Man, and these other "custom" jobs, we might just be on to something!!! :rofl: Dare to be different :D :loco:

Attached Files:

2. ArmyRover

ArmyRover Supporting Member

Yeah I found the batman Hi-point. Sad part is I was back a few weeks later and it was gone.

3. Recoman

HP's of any breed do not last long.

4. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

I am digging the bat man one. How did you do that? Paint?

5. Recoman

Paint, sandpaper, airbrush, tape, and patience. :rolleyes: :rofl:

6. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

It doesn't peel off when your shooting it?

7. Recoman

Don't know. Someone on here should chime in, or search for it. Sorry I can't help there.

8. rubrtoe

rubrtoe Well-Known Member

just want to say I'dlike to see better pictures posted in this thread because these are interesting but I can't see details

9. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Up until about 3 weeks ago, Joe Strassel @ http://www.midohiohydro.com/ could & would make anything your heart desired. He was doing custom work on anything & not just Hi Points. But he put a temporary stop on all his custom stuff until he get's caught back up on MoM's stuff. He said he was over 8K-9K units behind. The carbines are going wild & MoM has some NEW stuff coming out soon too.

10. Recoman

It's all about making your own details, if not send it to someone. I just get a rough idea in my head (plenty of room in there)...and go from there. Your imagination is your limit. And it's not like you're going to mess up a vintage collectable. :D

11. IDMTfirefighter

IDMTfirefighter Member

I LOVE Batman so I found that pistol very interesting but I am not in favor of making any gun look "fun" to children

12. Recoman

Exactly!!! That's why I don't care for this one either...

Attached Files:

13. IDMTfirefighter

IDMTfirefighter Member

yep that is not right