Bear 'whitetail 2'' compound bow w/ extras FS/FT...

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by talon, May 31, 2014.

1. talon

talon the banned wagon

seeing if there's any interest in this. (70inch draw length, and 80 pounds peak wieght, with a 45% let off.) i have an older, but in excellent condition BEAR ''Whitetail 2'' camo comound bow. It has a fiber optic sight setup, stabilizer, and flip type arrow rests installed, comes with some arrows, (i think 10), with field tips, and a set of 4 never used broadheads with sheaths. also includes a spare pin style set of sights,(that may or may not be useable), and a quiver, and soft case,camo reinforced arm guard and a 3 fingered leather draw glove. open to offers on it not looking to make a fortune, would happily trade it for .22lr ammo (at human prices) or anything AK related, or ............make me some offers. i always prefer trades to cash, but, im not afraid of the green stuff.

if a trade, both parties pay thier own shipping, cash price pays actual shipping by the method of your choice. dont be afraid to make me an offer, worse thing i can do is say no.

Attached Files:

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Rachgier may be interested, he just got back into the whole archery thing.
    And he reloads so he can make you a ton of ammo.
    I'd like my 3% commission now please ;)

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

if he goes for it, thats a deal!!

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

now the property of Rachgier. thanks!

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I actually told him I wasn't prepared to make an offer after spending my play money on camping and a fishing tournament this past weekend, and he wouldn't take "no" for an answer... LOL

I would tell you to sell used cars, but I don't think people would be happy with the skull stickers on the bumper...

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

sometimes you just gotta put your foot down!! ;)

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Someone needs to force sell me an AK for 50$...

8. talon

talon the banned wagon

Ill force buy every single one you can find at that price! Ill even buy one for you

9. Bull

Done..... I'll let you know when I find em!

10. Rachgier

EDIT: N/M, rumor has it your favorite mod gave you another time out...

11. talon

talon the banned wagon

lol, the truth is, he IS my favorite mod. i have zero negative to say about the guy that slapped my arse and put me in the penalty box.

12. Rachgier

Yeah, I know, but it never hurts stirring the pot time and again to keep the attention of the slow people in the back.

Haven't had a chance to shoot the bow yet. Haven't even had a chance to do much other than put it together and put it away again. Between puppies and play off games I've barely had enough time to sleep, let alone clear out the shooting lane. "AKA the garage." Put a draw loop on it for my release and changed the rest for a whisker biscuit. Can't wait to actually shoot it and get it sighted in but I need another 4 hours in a day to get stuff done.

13. Bull

You'll really like that biscuit rest... I did mine.

14. Rachgier

Yeah, I've got one on the other bow I handed down to my oldest boy. I told him he was going to have to buy his own arrows, tips, broadheads, rest, etc. OR He could keep what was already on the bow I gave him and he could buy me what I need for the new bow and call it a Father's Day present. He went for that because he likes how I had his bow set up and he doesn't want to change it.