Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that dont have access heres the list of questions Glenn covered this week. Thursday he concentrated on "BOs Brown Shirts" or the National Civilian Security Force that has been funded to the tune of 5 Billion Dollars. This and Americorp are reportedly the last projects Ted Kennedy was involved in.

By any method you can watch Friday. This is getting good.

The questions;

Day 4

- Why do we need a civilian force?

- Who is posing a threat to us?

- Who will this "force" be made up of?

- Who is the real enemy?

- Does the president know of a coming event? If not, who builds an army against an unrecognized enemy?

- Why won't the media get off their butts and look into these radicals in the White House? And into this civilian army?

Day 3

- Why does the FCC have a diversity "czar"?

- Who is Mark Lloyd and how does he plan to "balance" the airwaves?

- Will he bring back the Fairness Doctrine or worse?

- Cass Sunstein once said he wants to balance the Internet; is that next?

- Will broadcasters who leave the airwaves be allowed to go to satellite or Internet without government regulation?

- Is there any place (that has a mass audience) where the government wont regulate free speech?

- Why does it seem every member of the Obama advisory team hates capitalism, unless those companies (like G.E.) are in bed with the administration?

If Lloyd has his way, stations who don't comply to the governments definition of the "public interest" will have to pay a massive fine — that helps support public broadcasting:

- What will be the definition of "public interest"?

- Who defines "public interest"?

- Why should it be balanced? Because it's public airwaves? (Well, there are public roads that go by my house and I don't count how many Republicans and Democrats are driving on them)

Watch Glenn Beck weekdays at 5p and 2a ET on the Fox News Channel...
Day 2

- Who is "surrounding" the President in the White House?

- Do any of the President's advisers have criminal records?

- Are the President's advisers working to better the country or their own ideals?

- Who are the anti-capitalists in Washington?

- What roles do they have in crafting bills?

- What was "STORM"? What happened to the founders, where are they now?

- What qualifications must one have to be a Presidential adviser?

- What is the difference between a community organizer and a community activist?

- Do the czars have power?

- Should a communist have the ear of the President of the United States?

- What role did the Apollo Alliance play in crafting bills?

- Does the President know the co-founder of the Weather Underground is a board member of the Apollo Alliance?

- How many people in the administration are connected to the movement for a democratic society?

- What role does George Soros play... CONSTITUTIONALLY?

Day 1
- Our unfunded liability for Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid is close to $100 trillion. Is there any way to pay for these programs without bankrupting America?

- We are in so much debt, why spend more borrowed money on cap-and-trade and healthcare programs before we stop the flow of red-ink?

- The stimulus package funneled billions of dollars to ACORN. How does giving billions of dollars to ACORN stimulate the economy?

- If it was so important for congress to pass the stimulus bill before they even had time to read it why has only a fraction of the stimulus money been spent 6 months later?

- Bush said he had to abandon free market principles in order to save them, how exactly does that work?

- Why won’t members of Congress read the bills before they vote on them?

- Why are citizens mocked and laughed at when they ask their congressman to read the bills before they vote on them?

- Was the cash-for-clunkers program meant to save the earth or the economy? Did it accomplish either?

- How did Van Jones, a self-proclaimed communist become a special advisor to the president?

- Did President Obama know of Van Jones’ radical political beliefs when he named him special advisor?

- The Apollo Alliance claimed credit for writing the stimulus bill—why was this group allowed to write any portion of this bill?

- If politicians aren’t writing the bills and aren’t reading the bills, do they have any idea what these 1000 page plus bills actually impose on the American people?

- If the ‘public option’ health care plan is so good why won’t politicians agree to have that as their plan?

- If town hall meetings are intended for the politicians to learn what’s on our mind—why do they spend so much time talking instead of listening?

- Politicians are refusing to attend town hall meetings complaining, without evidence, that they are scripted. Does that mean we shouldn’t come out and vote for you since every campaign stop, baby kiss and speech you give is scripted?

- Why would you want to overwhelm the system?

- Is using the economic crises to rush legislation through congress what Rahm Emanuel meant when he talked about "not letting a crises go to waste"?

- What are the czars paid? What is the budget for their staffs/offices?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Nice.
Thanks for the post.
I listen to the radio show and I am getting progressively angrier every day.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Nice.
Thanks for the post.
I listen to the radio show and I am getting progressively angrier every day.
I don't think it's what Hillary means , but we need more "progressives" like you! :D

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After watching this for a week there is one obvious thing that cannot be gotten around. A very large percentage of Americans better get real busy real fast asking some very hard questions in these town-halls and DEMANDING answers.

I know a lot have already but more are needed or this bunch in DC is going to cause a shooting war with this lunacy. 2010 is too far off we cant wait! We must change the course of this government now or else there may not be any reason to have a 2010 election. Forget BOcare there worse headed our way and they just don't seem to care what we think about it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
After watching this for a week there is one obvious thing that cannot be gotten around. A very large percentage of Americans better get real busy real fast asking some very hard questions in these town-halls and DEMANDING answers.

I know a lot have already but more are needed or this bunch in DC is going to cause a shooting war with this lunacy. 2010 is too far off we cant wait! We must change the course of this government now or else there may not be any reason to have a 2010 election. Forget BOcare there worse headed our way and they just don't seem to care what we think about it.
Agreed.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
+100% Rhodes. I felt that way about 6 months ago. There just getting started and it will only get worse. and nobama is not the worse of them he's just a mouth piece. I doubt that he's done any of the actual writing of any of the bills, he just promotes there crap in his name.

My only problem with Glenn is he appears to be to much of a pacifist, talk isn't getting us very far, at best it's slowed things up, but there still pushing. I don't think they fear the American people!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+100% Rhodes. I felt that way about 6 months ago. There just getting started and it will only get worse. and nobama is not the worse of them he's just a mouth piece. I doubt that he's done any of the actual writing of any of the bills, he just promotes there crap in his name.

My only problem with Glenn is he appears to be to much of a pacifist, talk isn't getting us very far, at best it's slowed things up, but there still pushing. I don't think they fear the American people!
He is doing what he must at this point and thank god someone is doing it.

There is no reason to do more than determined peaceful protest at this stage. We must if at all possible change the direction of our country without firing a shot, our Republic does indeed hang in the balance. Having said that it would be prudent to prepare for less than ideal outcomes. If some overt act were to occur that could change things drastically, I just hope it comes from the government and not the citizenry.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts

He is doing what he must at this point and thank god someone is doing it.

There is no reason to do more than determined peaceful protest at this stage. We must if at all possible change the direction of our country without firing a shot, our Republic does indeed hang in the balance. Having said that it would be prudent to prepare for less than ideal outcomes. If some overt act were to occur that could change things drastically, I just hope it comes from the government and not the citizenry.
I completely understand his position, and what your saying, but he gets people ready to blow a gasket then it seems like he throws water on the fire. And I for one think nobama or one of his minions will push for something to happen if they don't get all they want. I put nothing past him, he knows in not in much danger personally, and he doesn't care what happens to the American citizens!

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
What do you think he should do? Get on tv dressed in BDU's carrying an M16 and scream for blood to run the street? He's doing what he does best and I admire him for that. He'll tell you like it is!

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
What do you think he should do? Get on tv dressed in BDU's carrying an M16 and scream for blood to run the street? He's doing what he does best and I admire him for that. He'll tell you like it is!
No, like I said I understand he can't / shouldn't do that, but he preaches hell and brimstone fire and then says we need to send letters, emails, have tea parties and those in government and the media just laugh. Yes, that does help get more Americans to think and hopefully get involved. But if the march next month isn't enough people to all but shut down DC and make such a strong showing then it's all for not, IMO. I don't think we've seen the worst of this financial down turn and waiting / hopeing for a good voter results next year may be a lost cause.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I miss listening to Beck, I don't get radio reception here for crap unless it is in the car and it still sucks.

·
Registered
347 Posts
If you have access to a computer with sound you can find a station that streams the show. He has a list of radio affiliates on his web site.
that's what I do at work.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I miss listening to Beck, I don't get radio reception here for crap unless it is in the car and it still sucks.
Foxnews.com has a lot of the main segments of the show from last week on video. I would watch these if at all possible.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No, like I said I understand he can't / shouldn't do that, but he preaches hell and brimstone fire and then says we need to send letters, emails, have tea parties and those in government and the media just laugh. Yes, that does help get more Americans to think and hopefully get involved. But if the march next month isn't enough people to all but shut down DC and make such a strong showing then it's all for not, IMO. I don't think we've seen the worst of this financial down turn and waiting / hopeing for a good voter results next year may be a lost cause.
On one thing you are correct it is a long way to the next election considering how much crap they are throwing out there. How could people have been so foolish as to vote this bunch into office I just cant imagine. They were even warned by not only the remains of the free media but by BO himself this would happen, I am just livid with the excuses used to justify that vote.

But there will be a huge turnout out in 2010 if the election takes place. Im not sure just how evil these people are so I dont count on them just giving up power which is clearly probable. At the rate they are going there will be no one left that hasn't either been insulted, harmed or both by these outrageous policies. Never under estimate Americans for either good or evil.

They are obviously well on the path to taking full control of the media with this last round of regulation and proposed legislation. Somewhere along the way a sizable percentage of congress must become outraged enough to slow this down. Time will tell. How unfortunate that BO was the first Black President, they deserved better, every one did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts