Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and Evil like craft beers. Mainly darker beers and ambers. Probably because we live in the cold asshole of the world. But in the summer we tend to switch to lagers. For the lighter profiles in the hot days. Currently we are enjoying these beers. These are local beers.
Tin Beverage can Aluminum can Tin can Beer
Tin Hand Beverage can Aluminum can Tin can

Hand Bottle Drinkware Beer Alcoholic beverage

·
Super Moderator
9,917 Posts
I have kinda grown fond of this one. One of the larger local micro brewery’s.

Bottle Liquid Fluid Beer Font

Reactions: dwhite and moona11

·
Super Moderator
9,917 Posts
No help here, quit drinking 31 years ago. First wife found out she was pregnant and I figured kids were more important, so I quit.
I never drank at all until I had kids

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No help here, quit drinking 31 years ago. First wife found out she was pregnant and I figured kids were more important, so I quit.
I drank a lot in High school and the Army. Before getting married I decided that 4 would be my limit except for the occasional party night. Which was probably monthly. Then it became 1 time a year. Now its been 2 years or more since the last time. I'm a hard-core puker. So I don't miss those days.
But I do like the taste of beer and Whiskey so having one is still nice.

·
Premium Member
22,017 Posts
Many pregnancies are caused by alcohol. It helps ugly people have sex, or helps you to have sex with ugly people.

·
Super Moderator
9,917 Posts
Had to quit almost 6 years ago. Turns out my neighbors didn’t like it when i went bass fishing at 2 AM……..
I fish all the time through the night. What business of your neighbors is it when you fish? Unless, of course, you are fishing in their aquarium !!!

·
Super Moderator
5,745 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,017 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Rabidwookie

·
Premium Member
22,017 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
Haven't found any new/interesting beers lately... live to rural, not that many of us who drink them. Liquor store has a mountain of bud light... and other cheap beers. But the oddball beers? Maybe 2-3 6 packs and check the date to make sure it isn't expired!

·
Super Moderator
9,917 Posts
Haven't found any new/interesting beers lately... live to rural, not that many of us who drink them. Liquor store has a mountain of bud light... and other cheap beers. But the oddball beers? Maybe 2-3 6 packs and check the date to make sure it isn't expired!
I thought you brewed your own?

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
I had a Yuengling the other day after a shitty round of golf (only 2nd time playing since my shoulder surgery). Don't know if it was my off-balance sense of taste but it actually tasted like the beer I used to drink when I first started drinking. Ended up buying a 6-pack. I stopped drinking beer for several years for many reasons and probably average only 1/month now.

I don't like the craft/crap beers much, most give me a headache after the 1st one.

·
Premium Member
8,578 Posts
I thought you brewed your own?
I am always trying new styles and if I like it I find a recipe for it. a 6 pack is a lot cheaper to dump down the drain than 5 gallons of beer! And with shortages of grains it is not something I want to do!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts