Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Brew 102 circa 1975. $.99 a sixer. The greatest swill LA ever produced.

Tableware Drinkware Food Barware Drink

·
Premium Member
JHP
9,167 Posts
I used to drink quite a bit back in the last Century, didn't matter what kind of alk.

Stopped cold turkey in '97.

It was tuff going for a while.

Last time I had a beer was 2005 - a Bud Lite.
After one mouthful, I spit it out.

There are a couple of micro brewers in the neighborhood - Astral Brewing and Brash Brewing - thinking of trying them out.

Rerun

·
Administrator
29,260 Posts
I used to drink quite a bit back in the last Century, didn't matter what kind of alk.

Stopped cold turkey in '97.

It was tuff going for a while.

Last time I had a beer was 2005 - a Bud Lite.
After one mouthful, I spit it out.

There are a couple of micro brewers in the neighborhood - Astral Brewing and Brash Brewing - thinking of trying them out.

Rerun
Stay dry.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
22,163 Posts
I like variety. Beers for me depend on weather mostly. Summer time its lighter type beers and move to amber in the fall and darker beers in the winter.
So 9 1/2 months of dark stuff! 😝😁

·
Registered
475 Posts
Schaefer's Light. No, just messing with ya'll. I don't drink much but, a friend loves Michelob Ultra.

·
Premium Member
22,163 Posts
I am going to finish cleaning the wheels on the White Trash Limo. Stick a tube in the front tire of one of the Husqvarnas, pack a cooler of Black&Tans, and do some lawn mower racing at the Tweekerville Mansion.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Used to drink PBR all the time switch to Bud light when I couldn't find PBR now back to PBR. Another micro brewery recently started up going nationwide The Armed Forces Brewery I like their CAT SHOT. They have a new one Preamble I want to try. The brewery was the idea of Robert O'Neil the seal that took out Bin Laden. I invested $200 when they first offered shares to get going, And now they are taking off. Might want to check it out.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
27,880 Posts
Used to drink PBR all the time switch to Bud light when I couldn't find PBR now back to PBR. Another micro brewery recently started up going nationwide The Armed Forces Brewery I like their CAT SHOT. They have a new one Preamble I want to try. The brewery was the idea of Robert O'Neil the seal that took out Bin Laden. I invested $200 when they first offered shares to get going, And now they are taking off. Might want to check it out.
Hope your 200 turns into $1 million!

41 - 49 of 49 Posts