Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finding a Belly-Band, or Waist-Band holster that fit the rather "fat" Hi-Points can be an effort and several mfg have stated that "theirs" will fit any small to med to large automatics. Well, be careful folks, because that is what I experienced at a gun show today. I found a dealer selling them for $15 and he said " yep, mine will fit any automatics, even HP's. So I pulled my 380 out and guess what?... it did not fit and he said "Hmmm" boy your gun sure is fat!. Later I stopped at the HAFNER table and he said the same thing, but his statement was true. My 380 fits perfectly! Really nice light tan elastic belly band unit and for only 25 bucks! So before you order online and have to send it back, try www.hafnerworldwide.com for your HP pistol.

IMHO of course, BC :D

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I carry mine in my smart carry sometimes... but you are right they are fat.. mostly the problem is the width of the grip!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
There's not enough elastic on the planet to get around my belly AND a HP of any caliber... :cantlook:

Congrats on the find and letting every one know!

·
Registered
663 Posts
This was addressed here once before. I posted the band I have and it fits every gun I have, cept the long guns that is.

The entire holster area and strap is elastic, so every gun slides in and is held snugly, same for the mag holders.
I dont remember where I bought it from but is was off the internet.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
dont see it listed on the website, but could be snake syndrome, if you find it please post a link?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts