Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At Wall world they sell these cartridge belts [black nylon] I got a few a while back and tried one with a holster. I snipped one side open by the buckle, slid a holster for my 38 and one for my C9 as well as 2 speedloader cases and a pouch for my mags, then resewed the buckle back on. I can carry my 38, 9mm, and ammo, plus in the slots I added extra 38 shells. In the pouch I can carry Mags for the C9,4095, and 22 rifle as well as a hunting knife

Sorry I have no camera so I don't have pics of it

·
Registered
799 Posts
I am a big fan of duty belts I have 2 one with mostly gear , light, PFAK, multitool, knife, yadda yadda.
The other is a pistol rig
cool thing about belt rigs is if you are wearing one you can easily shoulder sling the other and bandelero up

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have 2 belts for shotgun shells I can carry bandolier style as well as another cartidge belt for spare ammo

G

·
Hey shooter, did you know you can snip the thread between two of those cartridge holders and insert a magazine. you can do monkey flips (sorry, Ii couldn't resist) with them and the mags will stay in place. I also use them as duty belts, AND they help hold the old hernia in ! ..........woody

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey shooter, did you know you can snip the thread between two of those cartridge holders and insert a magazine. you can do monkey flips (sorry, Ii couldn't resist) with them and the mags will stay in place. I also use them as duty belts, AND they help hold the old hernia in ! ..........woody
Thanks! I tried it with another one I had first and the 40 cal mags will also fit. I may remove the 38 rounds and snip em for my 9mm mags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts