Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a c9, and i'm using a uncle mikes #16 holster, i saw a fobus holster today that looked really good but its a paddle holster the shop guy said he prefers the paddle. they are easy to put on and off he said and their just as solid to your body. i want to know what you guys think, do you own one? or know of someone who does. is the paddle as good as a belt holster? thanks for your help.

G

·
the fobus is awesome, I have one and carry it everyday.

When you first get it it will be really hard to draw, it will give you a wedgie, not pull off your pants.

Draw and reholster until it stops being stubborn and you're good to go.

And for the price it's great. If you ever have to get to that thing in a hurry, that nylon holster will get you killed.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I have both the paddle and the uncle mike's (IWB). I like both. I've only been carrying concealed since Friday. The paddle fits the gun really well and once you practice your draw, the gun comes out easy. The only problem I have with the paddle is that sometimes it digs into my side.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I also use a Fobus paddle holster and it just seems to hug the contour of your body better than a belt holster and makes concealment easier. The passive retention on this holster rocks! I have several different holsters and this one seems the most user friendly :wink: PS Besides, its made in Israel so U know its quality!

·
Registered
870 Posts
1 in the C9 and 2 in front left pocket, 2 in front right pocket, 2 in back left pocket, and 2 in back right pocket.

That is why I own 9 mags! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.