Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local deal has these for $269 w/2 high cap mags- police trades. I've always wanted a Beretta (and a 1911) since I was a little kid- always saw them in movies.

Anyway- what do you know about the model? Since it's a police trade, about how many rounds have been put through it? Thoughts?????

If the government can take it away, it's not a right!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
My local deal has these for $269 w/2 high cap mags- police trades. I've always wanted a Beretta (and a 1911) since I was a little kid- always saw them in movies.

Anyway- what do you know about the model? Since it's a police trade, about how many rounds have been put through it? Thoughts?????

If the government can take it away, it's not a right!
I highly recommend Beretta. I have a 92f and its a dream to shoot. That's a great price! For more info check out http://berettaforum.net/vb/index.php

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Dude if their in decent shape, buy two!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Good deal-- I love PD weapons-- they usually have mainly holster wear, and aren't really shot that much. You won't waste your money getting it...

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good price! A local shop to me has them for $350. Will they ship?
Not sure. The number is 614-471-7000. It's a great gun store. Their sister store is called Buckeye Outdoors is huge! I'm putting one on layaway next week! Hope they have some left.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I meant I've always wanted a Beretta and a 1911, not that they had both of them for that price. However, the Rock Island .45 is the least expensive I've seen at around $350. I could only dream of a 1911 for $269!! And yes, it's at Vance's. I love that place!!

If the government can take it away, then it's not a right!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Yeah it's Vance's I was just looking at the 96 and 92's when I was in there buying my Ruger last week. They look to be in really decent shape. You should go for it. I'm thinking about picking up a 92 here soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.