Beretta INOX...any experience? might have my ''killer deal'' finally

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by talon, Jun 7, 2014.

1. talon

talon the banned wagon

Guy at work asked me about my guns, so we got to talking, he's looking for a small pocket gun for CCW, and happens to have a Beretta INOX in 9mm that he needs to sell prior to buying something new. said he would sell it for $200 if i wanted it, but has to wait til July to do it. looking around these things are selling in the mid 400 to low 500 dollar range. he says it has less than 50 rounds thru it, in fact his near exact words were ''i bought a box of 50, shot a few, and the box fell, and i didnt want to pick them up, so there's a couple rounds still in the box too''.

should i do it? if i did, i'd be using it for trading power, after trying it out some.

is this a good gun? anyone here ever shoot one? have one? like it? hate it?

this is a file photo, his doesnt have the laser, but otherwise looks just like it.

Attached Files:

2. Benjamin

Benjamin Member

Do it dude. For 200$ you will love it.

3. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Yes. INOX is just Euro for stainless.
    Price is unbeatable.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

most guys here know, im not a pistol kinda guy by any means. so i truly know NOTHING about 99.9% of them on the market (that werent made in a commie nation thirty years ago anyway). it is a nice looking gun for sure. think i'll tell him yes then on Monday.

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    If you just decide it's too big, or no fun, or whatever, you will be able to flip it in a heartbeat for $350-$450.

But they are a good gun.

6. talon

talon the banned wagon

nice. yeah, been looking online at prices, and they are definitely looking nice! im almost hoping i grow to like it though, she's purty.

7. bws

bws Member

ok, that's a nice little piece. I'd be jumping on that myself if I had a deal like that fall into my lap.

8. geekandwife

geekandwife Good ole Boy Member

Yes, 200 for a Stainless pistol from a name brand maker is a heck of a deal.. Well the slide, barrel and internal parts are all stainless, while the frame is anodized alloy

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    On the newer models, it's just the barrel and slide, the internals on the older models were, but aren't anymore.