Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting the Beretta PX4 Storm in 9mm as a carry pistol, I plan to OC most of the time, but will CC occasionally. What do you all think?

Also, anybody own/shot one? I'd love to here a first person review of what looks to be a great firearm.

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since your age says you are 19, how are you going to legally go about purchasing and carrying?
In the state of Indiana the legal age to carry is 18, I've already sent off for my lifetime permit.

Someone 21 has to buy the handgun and transfer it to me though, its weird, but its how it works.

·
Premium Member
2,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I really have no idea, I'm just glad I can carry right now instead of waiting till I'm 21.

Though I think they should amend the law to where if you have a permit, you can purchase a handgun and ammo.

So, that beretta forum had a lot of info on the PX4, but mostly in 40 cal, and I didn't see any first person experience topics over it.

So, anyone here have a PX4? Preferably in 9 but I'd love to hear about it either way.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
Since your age says you are 19, how are you going to legally go about purchasing and carrying?
In the state of Indiana the legal age to carry is 18, I've already sent off for my lifetime permit.

Someone 21 has to buy the handgun and transfer it to me though, its weird, but its how it works.
WOW , where is the reasoning in that ?????
the reasoning is from teh fact that the states had the age 18 laws already on teh books when the federal 21 law was passed. federal law cant trump precedent state law in that case so it is as it stands. no states can put NEW age 18 laws in place, they get around this by putting "supervised" language in any law or bill that handles it.

SW

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
See, I dislike glocks, I think they're ugly, I don't like how they feel, and I'm not a good shot with them.
That seems to be how it is, I think Glocks are probably the sexiest of all pistols, feel the best in my hand, and I can shoot bottles at 50ish yards with it (which is a lot better than anything other than my Ruger .22 pistol). Seems like either a love or hate thing.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I have the predecessor to the PX-4, a 8045 Cougar in .45ACP. I have put about 600 rounds through it with only a couple of problems. I had a few feeding jams in the first 100 rounds and 1 stovepipe jam, after that no problems at all. If the PX-4 is any thing like the 8000 series after a 100 round or so break in you should have no troubles at all.

Ron M.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts