Bersa Thunder 380

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by heehaw412, Mar 13, 2015.

1. heehaw412

heehaw412 Member

Up for sale Bersa thunder 380 that has been sitting in the safe never shot. This is still in the box. Looking to sell $250 would prefer a local deal but may ship. Located in illinois. [​IMG]

2. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

3. heehaw412

heehaw412 Member

PM sent Outlaw

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

380's are getting as hard to find as 22LR?
    I have asked in about 7 stores this week for 380's & nobody has any, except maybe the $2 per round ammo.

5. that is a good looking gun I wish I could afford it...

Melvin where I am at I cant find any thing .22 but WMR.., .380, 9mm, 30 carbine ( except one place and they are spendy ) this ammo scare is getting very very OLD!!!

that's why my next major purchases is going to be reloading equipment ( bah primers and powder is also a pain! )

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    They are nice. Concealable, accurate and reliable. If I didn't already have two of them I'd grab it at that price. Even with shipping & transfer it's still cheaper than they're going for here.

7. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

Yeah, I'm not really a hard core fan to the caliber. It is effective, but that weapon feels absolutely great in my hand, and I shoot deadly accurate with it. Sold mine years ago and truly miss it. When Bersa moved up to the 9mm and .40, the frames enlarged exponentially. That really sucked. :mad:

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Two of them, hummmm?

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Bought one. Wife stole it. Bought another. My money, my guns. Just don't tell her.

10. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I have the Bersa 9UC, excellent firearm. There are a lot of Bersa owners who use it for ccw. The double stack mag makes the grip a bit thick but other than that it is intended as a ccw firearm

11. Blue

Blue Member

IL