Best 9mm handguns...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Space, Dec 12, 2007.

1. About damn time we start getting Kudos for what we already knew was true!

2. Sweet! and like Primal said... About time!

3. azcarbine

azcarbine Guest

You are starting to see more and more positive articles on Hi Point. I guess people are finally starting to shoot them instead of just saying they are cheap and ugly so they must be crap. Yea, about time!

4. neothespian

neothespian Member

Added my .02 into the guestbook. Actually was a sensible list and they were guns I have acutally shot!! Truly a real-world list.

5. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

Ah crud,

The secrets out guys, now we'll have to share. Oh well I guess I can live with it.

All kidding aside, good post and great comments. I've almost got my one buddy talked into selling his Glock19 and getting 2 Hi-Points. He'd be more accurate throwing that Glock than shooting it. We take both guns to the range and the C-9 out shoots them all.

6. Ridge

Ridge Member

I have two buddies who are military...one is USMC and carries an XD9, the other is US Army and owns himself a .50AE Deagle...

They both fully enjoyed my 995 when we went shooting and were saying they wanted one...hows that for a compliment...two people who spend their days with M16s and M60s enjoying a $150 9mm carbine! :)

7. Now that's a quote I like!

8. Glad to see my M&P is getting a bit more credit..........I love my sigma to just the M&P looks meaner and has a better trigger.