Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm working on a trade with a forum member which may be taking place in the near future. I'm not technically shipping a firearm (just an AR upper) but I still don't want it to get "lost" in transit. Who have forum members had the best experience with: Fedex, UPS or USPS? Thanks, guys!

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
UPS, but you have to go to the main "store" to ship it.
not if you call it what it is. "machined parts" i know the satellite stores won't ship ammunition since it has to be marked ORM-D and i wouldn't ship a firearm from a satellite since you can't declare it and if it goes missing, you can't claim it since you didn't declare it properly. i would have not problem shipping machined parts tho.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I worked in Shipping/Receving in a machine shop for 2 years and we used UPS exclusively. If it's something you care about use FedEx. It may be a couple bucks more but they'll take care of your stuff. And definitely insure the package no matter which carrier you choose to go through.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.