·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I think SOG has them...

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Sog has the Yugo for $249.00 and the Rommies starting at $259.00
I called SOG this afternoon and all they have left are the Romanian "very good" condition ones for $349. Everything else is gone, as of about 3 PM EST.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Sog has the Yugo for $249.00 and the Rommies starting at $259.00
I called SOG this afternoon and all they have left are the Romanian "very good" condition ones for $349. Everything else is gone, as of about 3 PM EST.
Thanks for the bad news :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Premium Member
350 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've been wanting an SU-16 I went to the site and it was going to let me add to car and ring out with just my home adress as shipping? How does that work I thought it should have to be sent to a dealer? (I didnt order yet)

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
How do the Norincos stack up against the others? I found a Norinco with a 30rd mag already attached with a comp. stock. Is it worth $250?
Since the election, it is worth every penny of that now. The norincos are either great or horrible, imho there seems to be no middle ground but the guys that like them will swear by them and the ones that have had bad luck will bash them worse than a Hi-Point. The 3 that I shot worked better than both of my Yugo's but weren't as accurate or as finely machined as my Russians

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.