Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
716 Posts
here in macon ga,i dont need a license to buy.i fill out a small form they do the background check in 2mins and im out of there.i dont need a license to carry in my car.i belive the only reason i would need a license is to carry on me out in public but at that i dont think i could go into any kind of bussniss which im gonna check into because its very bad here and when i go to the convience stores its dangerous.checkout my local news comstime www.13wmaz.com youll find someone getting shot/killed everyday.mostly convience stores getting robbed and killed.the asian community held a ralley here on tv about 3 indian st6ore owners getting killed in 3 weeks.2 were kin.so its out of control here and im sory if i got off topic,i tend to do that even in person.oh 1 question im getting the 9 instead of the 40 because i rememberd from the last one i had it was to bulky and hard to conceal.i need it for self defense so that being said,whats a good ammo for the hp9 for self defense?

· Registered
716 Posts
again here in my town macon,ga out military weapons dealer has suppressors and they look cool but cost too much.other than cool really no point in getting one.but shortly im going to thr courthouse to find out where i can get a license to cc.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.