Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

best way to download music legally

1K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  daved931 
#1 ·
well, im going legit. but i really dont wanna use itunes....so whats the best/cheapest/least amount of software type site to download music?

#4 ·
hahaha good choices though. Norma Jean is practically impossible to find here so off to the Internets I have to go. Generally i'll buy CDs off ebay, but if I can't find em for a reasonable price...well there are plenty of other places with great prices :)

It's hard to beat the music selection on the webs. The only store around here with a decent selection is Best Buy. We don't have any just straight up CD stores anymore :(

#13 ·
The Russian sites tend to get closed down, usually by the credit card folks...they quit accepting charges from the site...so they have to keep changing their name in the charge to by-pass the block...which takes a while, so I went searching for other sites...
which is how I found mp3fiesta...been using them for over a year now.

#15 ·
well, im going legit. but i really dont wanna use itunes....so whats the best/cheapest/least amount of software type site to download music?
I used amazon mp3. DRM free and plays on Itunes or Windows Media. Cheaper than Itunes too!
I use Amazon as well. It works really well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.