Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
When I get the fundage, I'm getting a 995 with ATI, and the new 45 in it's new sexy wrapping......mmmmm :devilsidesmile:
I'm with ya on that Slinger..but i'm one up i just the 995 w/ ATI a month ago...now just twiddling my thumbs waiting on the 4595...lol

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
I hope they fill the wharehouse before they offer 'em for sale .i hate to wait two more yrs on a BO'd new stock. they will sell like crazy and will never be able to keep up with production on them for new production guns yet alone fill the orders for the replacement wants--RR--

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have a hunch that that may be part of what pushed the release date back for the umpteenth time. They realized the demand that there is going to be for these, especially upon release, and are hopefully filling their shelves with them. I think that may even be part of the issue with locating other models at the moment, as I have heard that the production facilities are actually rather small, and focusing on a single item at a time is more efficient then trying to make up 6 or 7 different things at a time....

dAve

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
The whole gun looks better. Now people can't say that they are ugly anymore.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I'm with Scottder. I've just about given up.

I called Hi-Point today and they said the stock will be out by "end of summer, mid August", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
Seriously...what a crock of sh1t. They should just face up to the fact that they have no idea when and if it'll ever be made.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I used to get excited when a "new" picture was posted, until I did a Google search one day and discovered the same photos have been posted and reposted several times going all the way back to 2006!!!! And every thread you read going back to 2006, through today, says the same thing..."the 4595 and the new stock will be out soon"...."I called Hi Point and its nearly ready...". And every forum I found seems to have a resident Hi-Point employee, usually a co-owner, who seems to be full of insider information that never comes to be.

I'm begining to think it's just a tease...like 30 round drums and hi-cap mags that acually work for the 995 :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.