Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Something a little easier to manipulate would be good, I agree. The lever on my JHP is actually fine, but sometimes the lever on my C9 is a bit hard to get to with one hand.

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
I wouldn't mind the lever being a bit longer and maybe a tad bit thicker myself, I just never thought about suggesting it haha.

You, sir, win the Internet for posting a great suggestion!

EDIT: left out a comma

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
ive seen them built up with JB weld or other epoxy and snaded to the profile you like. also guys have used vacuum nipples or rubber tubing to make them easier to manipulate.

SW

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
ive seen them built up with JB weld or other epoxy and snaded to the profile you like. also guys have used vacuum nipples or rubber tubing to make them easier to manipulate.

SW
Yes, a very easy fix that doesn't require anything from the factory. JB Weld seems as though it would work the best.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
All the same, something easier to manipulate straight from the factory would be best. Just because you can "bubba" it doesn't mean you should.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Yup nag, whine, beech, complain! I really don't understand some people IF you don't like something on the weapon then don't buy the freakin weapon!! Get something else. There is always someone making a deaql out of mag capacity, the safety, etc, etc, etc!! This gets SOOOO lousy after a while!!!

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Then why do we have a sugeestion zone? (Not understanding how saying hey it would be nice if they made a beefier safety lever is whining) Not saying they need or will do it now but , for example, the JHP is vastly improved or the JH IMO, so maybe another incarnation might provide a better safety lever. It's called consumer feedback, not b****ing.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Everybody needs to chill. This forum is exactly the place for people to voice their likes and dislikes about Hi Point firearms. Everybody who posts a complaint is allowed to. Everybody is allowed to state their opinion. However, nobody is allowed to fault them or ridicule or insult them for stating it.

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
I was thinking about getting a safety level off of my airsoft pistol and installing it on the Hi-Point (simply glueing it to the original safety).

·
Registered
180 Posts
For $.35 go to the hardware store and get a plastic screw protector similar to a vacuum line cap and super glue it on the lever. This one works very well and has been through over 800 rounds.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts