Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a heads up for anyone that buys books from amazon. the seller that goes under the name "thebookgrove" ripped me off. I ordered a web desk refernce book over a month ago and never recived it. I got two e mails with questions that made me feel like i was a retard and it was my fault for not getting the book, i stopped reciveing mail from the seller. I filed an A-Z claim with amazon and the first response i get was "if you remove the claim, we'll refund your money". I dont think so tim. I left the claim in place and also filed a non-delivery/fraud complaint with mastercard. In eihter case ill get my money back. the shop already lost a customer over this so im pissed as it is (and my boss aint happy either). Ive got no bone to pick with amazon, they've been good to me in the past. Just wanted you guys to know.

SW

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up. I buy books and other items thru Amazon.com every now and then. Haven't had a problem yet, but there is a first time for everything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very afraid I just recently bought a book from them and they have charged me $143.72 but say they haven't as the order is now cancelled.

I called Amazon and my credit card company and confirmed with me that they have charged me. I hope they return my money back as soon as possible.

·
Banned
6,120 Posts
I'm very afraid I just recently bought a book from them and they have charged me $143.72 but say they haven't as the order is now cancelled.

I called Amazon and my credit card company and confirmed with me that they have charged me. I hope they return my money back as soon as possible.
of all the threads on the forums, why in the holy hell would you pick one that hasnt had a reply in FIVE YEARS to be your first post? somehow im calling bullsh!t on this.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
of all the threads on the forums, why in the holy hell would you pick one that hasnt had a reply in FIVE YEARS to be your first post? somehow im calling bullsh!t on this.
Well to be fair, Google "thebookgrove". This thread is the fourth link, the second complaint link, and the first forum link that can be posted to.

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
And why join and post on a GUN forum to complain about a BOOK you ordered ?

·
Registered
985 Posts
SWAGA said:
Maybe he's gonna show the owner what's what... Should this be considered pre meditated? :p

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Because it's the only thread on a public forum about thebookgrove that comes up on Google?

·
Premium Member
559 Posts

Dispute the charge or are you a happy reader :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.