1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think of HP making a 4595??

G

·
Love it! Can't wait! I have a 1911 so .45 rounds are already in my stash! Just like the 995. I need one of each. ;-)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didnt say they were im saying what if and why not?

G

·
why are we beating this horse again? They will be here when they get here, so lets leave it at that. Let this post die.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
why are we beating this horse again? They will be here when they get here, so lets leave it at that. Let this post die.
Well Ari I wasnt aware of the other post. All i was saying was what if they made one and why havent they. I knew nothing about itbeing in the works.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=8308
WE DON'T KNOW WHEN!

I haven't heard anything new about it in a few months, but as soon as we know more, we will let you know!

Also, ANY further questions about the 4595 can be posted in THIS sticky ONLY to keep the server flooding to a minimum.

Seriously, give us a break guys. I am not going to lie to anyone, but I am too busy with other stuff around the forum to take the time to answer every question about this gun. When we know, you'll know. I promise.

Ok?

G

·
As Strangerous has pointed out it is the top sticky in the carbine area.

No body ever reads signs posted in parking lots or stickies on a forum LOL (Said with a grin)

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
AMEN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts