BJ Baldwin champion racer and champion shooter involved in SD shooting

Discussion in 'CCW & Open Carry' started by SWAGA, May 21, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

B.J. Baldwin, a defensive pistol practitioner and champion road racer, said he and his girlfriend had just grabbed a late-night dinner at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant and were in a parking lot catching up on emails and social media when their ordeal began around 1:46 a.m. April 22.

He said his girlfriend alerted him to two hooded men standing about 80 yards away. He said he could barely make out the pair, but quickly determined they wanted to kill them.

As the suspects approached, one of them drew a gun and began firing -- two shots at his girlfriend and six shots at him, Baldwin said.

Luckily, every shot missed. The most likely reason was because Baldwin was firing back.

"I knew there was a high probability that he would miss because he was being filled with bullets," Baldwin said. "If he was going to pick anybody, he definitely should not have picked me."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/las-vegas-gun-owner-recalls-deadly-shootout-i-got-all-of-my-hits

2. mn_doggie

mn_doggie Member

MN
    This can't be true if Fox is the only network that posted the story.

3. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

You know his girlfriend is Tori Nonaka, right?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

Last edited: May 21, 2020 at 2:12 PM
  4. ratchowmein

ratchowmein Member

I wish my girlfriend would whisper to me BJBJBJ.

undeRGRound likes this.
  5. Chef Duane

Chef Duane Member

The article states that the incident happened last month and has been determined to be a clear case of self-defense and no other investigation shall be undertaken. It's not been reported by the prob/lib/soc media because it does not fit their anti-2A agenda. (Only stating the obvious here for informational purposes.)

Nickn10, mn_doggie, Shopfox and 2 others like this.
  6. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

40+ with a hot 25yo girlfriend.

Nice.

undeRGRound and Merle like this.
  7. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

my opinion of GLOCK is changing....just saying

undeRGRound, moona11 and lklawson like this.
  8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I'm still trying to figure out what sort of idiot is out in a parking lot at 2 AM standing by his ride, checking his damn phone as if anyone has been trying to contact them in the last 15 minutes since they checked the last time. Catching up on emails and social media my shiney white butt.:rolleyes:

Just saying he's acting stupid by hanging out in parking lots at 2 AM, not that he did anything wrong in the shooting.

fatal-bert33 likes this.
  9. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

Drug deal gone bad? Who knows?

But he won the battle so he gets to write the history.

ajole, undeRGRound and SWAGA like this.
  10. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

Maybe he doesn't eat in his car. Wouldn't be the first time I ate a meal at 2am using the hood of a vehicle as a tray with my headlights on so I can see what in doing.

11. Shopfox

Shopfox Member

From the article, "At this point we do know there were more than 15 rounds that were exchanged in the parking lot, and there is a distinct separation between the cartridge casings where the deceased was and where the other shooter was."

That and the dead guys girlfriend came to the scene and picked up the gun...

This'll be a tough one for the FBI and media to spin.

12. Rumor has it that Jesse Jackson was there extremely early on the scene to help police with their investigation.

When police first arrived he was reportedly hunched over while sifting through the brass and steel cases that were still warm, muttering something about "my damn hotcakes," "motherfuckin' crackas," and "no more hotcake syrup my ass!"

That is how tireless Jesse Jackson is in his eternal quest for justice.

Shopfox and Chef Duane like this.
  13. SWAGA

You’re back to being a dick.....again.
    I posted about a legit shooting and you gotta go drag it into the weeds...again.

14. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Relax. He's just making a joke. I was going to go with he knew they meant to kill them because they shouted "We's gonna kill you mutha fuckers" and they actually missed because they held their problem solvers horizontally and kept stopping to pull up their pants.

fatal-bert33, ajole, Shopfox and 2 others like this.
  15. It's a joke, chill. I've seen some of your posts btw and it looks like you're about the last person on HPFF to be lecturing anybody about proper decorum. If you can't take the heat then maybe you should move over to Glock Talk. Door, ass.

mn_doggie, Rachgier and Chef Duane like this.
  16. SWAGA

Don’t quit yer day job.

17. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    TORI NO-GLOCKA
    you say? ;)

18. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Baldwin would probably have better off letting her shoot the attackers instead of him.

Peace favor your sword ( mobile)

adam01364, Rerun and undeRGRound like this.