Black Day in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SteveD, Mar 4, 2008.

1. SteveD

SteveD Member

Brett retired :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. Been a lot of fun for a lot of years...............

3. I have never been a Packers fan but I always enjoyed watching Favre play. He is a dying breed, a guy who looks like he remembers that he is playing a kid's game and making a ton of money to do it. I love to see a player who looks like they are having fun on the field. He will be missed.

4. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

Glad others are feeling my pain!

5. neothespian

neothespian Member

er....Who's brett?

7. AGuyNamedMike

AGuyNamedMike Lifetime Supporter

8. I will miss Mr. Favre a great deal, but I swear, if there's anybody who has earned his retirement more from the NFL that is still playing today, I don't know who. :)

9. He was very fun to watch. You never knew what he might come up with.

10. reluctanthawk

reluctanthawk Member

Iowa
    Grew up In Wi so I have green and gold blood. A sad day indeed.Now if he could talk that manning kid to jump ship....... :wink:

11. I like this one better [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8HAzI63X8Q&feature=related[/ame]

12. Oh man! thats wrong

13. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

I seen this coming a long while ago. He will be missed and the game is going to take a hit without him.

I hope he enjoys his retirement, and takes it easy on his body for the rest of his life, god knows he needs it.

14. I met the man once, he was a jerk.... God bless and good riddance to you Brett.... OH CRAP!!! He's from Mississippi, so that means WE'LL have to deal with him... Damn it!