Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the stuff that hurts our movement on OCing.this is why so many states have bans or stop some haveing their rights. i hope she goes down hard . and i gaurantee she is very lucky no one that she did that to was carrying she might not be here now..

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50583352.html
By Tom Callis, Peninsula Daily News
PORT ANGELES, Wash. - A 37-year-old woman was arrested after the Clallam County Sheriff's Department said she threatened several people with a handgun in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Clallam County Undersheriff Ron Peregrin said Teresa Nadine Dumdie of Port Angeles threatened four other customers with a .22 caliber handgun at 4:54 p.m. Friday outside the store at 3500 E. U.S. Highway 101.

No one was injured.

Peregrin said Dumdie had argued with customers in the store after they had asked her to stop cursing and yelling at an employee.

He said she was upset with the employee, saying she had sold her the wrong kind of ammunition.

After she received her refund, she walked out to the parking lot, removed a gun from her car and confronted the customers she had argued with earlier inside the store, Peregrin said.

"The long and the short of it is, she didn't like what was happening at the store ... and as a result, pulled a weapon and threatened people with it out in the parking lot," he said.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Dumdie at 5:05 p.m. across the highway from Wal-Mart. She was booked into the Clallam County jail on investigation of first-degree assault.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
Re: Bad OCer...at a walmart....

Umm, she wasn't OCing; The gun was in her car. Just another lowlife punk from the sounds of it. She doesn't give us a black eye any more than any other criminal does.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

Umm, she wasn't OCing; The gun was in her car. Just another lowlife punk from the sounds of it. She doesn't give us a black eye any more than any other criminal does.
+1 ya beat me to it! don't confuse punks hiding guns in their car and then brandishing them with open carriers.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts

She is still not a bad OCer. She is just another criminal with a gun. Your headline is misleading as the story has nothing to do with the headline.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

and hipointe45 you would do more good here if you didnt argue on every post you make . lol just read them take the point that the OP is posting and move on. if you dont like the meesage be quite. this forum is here to inform . not cut down or bash which my 90% of your posts you do.
and hipointe45 you would do more good here if you didnt argue on every post you make . lol just read them take the point that the OP is posting and move on. if you dont like the meesage be quite. this forum is here to inform . not cut down or bash which my 90% of your posts you do.
I do? Really? 90% huh? You must differ from my opinion then 90% of the time. If you don't want responses to your posts fine, but that's sort of what happens on a "forum". Especially when you couch your remarks in a fallacy ..this person you cited was not oc'ing and therfore does not reflect badly on the oc movement. This person in my estimation is one step above a criminal and may even be a criminal who shouldn't have a gun in the first place. If I don't like the message be quiet? Is that really what you said? Jeez.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Bad ccw or OC...at a walmart....

ty mason for reading the post and actually understanding wat the post meant . not many on here i guess read. they just wanna argue or bash lol but all good.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

from wat ive seen on here absolutely you just post to argue
if you dont have anything good to say then just skip by the posts . other wise only post useful info.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

Also because I don't understand the point of the forum, lol, I'll also say changing the title of your post to include something you have no knowledge of ..i.e. that she was a ccw permit holder still doesn't make your conclusion that it hurts legimate gun owners and carriers valid. Prove to me she had a permit and I will be the first to agree.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

from wat ive seen on here absolutely you just post to argue
if you dont have anything good to say then just skip by the posts . other wise only post useful info.
Personally I don't find wrong information all that useful.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts

but does it hurt the OC movement wen people brandish guns in the open . the correct answer is YESSSS kids.
Does it do so any more so than the dude that robs the circle K? The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Which is what I said. Sure it negatively affects the view of guns in general, but it the story really has nothing to do with OC or CC. I worry that you consider someone brandishing a gun the same as OC. No wonder the MSM has such terrible reporting when we do so poorly ourselves.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

=10000 you finally understand you are not as smart as you think . lol and yes goto my washington state posts and find 1 thing that is not true. lol again shhh this was something that was found and definately relavent to the OC movement if you cant see were someone gets a gun brandish it to others and gets arrested. how you can say that cant hurt the oc movement wen oc is in the open and ccw isnt . lol then sir do some more reading please.
um what? is there a coherent thought here somewhere?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Does it do so any more so than the dude that robs the circle K? The answer is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Which is what I said. Sure it negatively affects the view of guns in general, but it the story really has nothing to do with OC or CC. I worry that you consider someone brandishing a gun the same as OC. No wonder the MSM has such terrible reporting when we do so poorly ourselves.

lol absolutely it does that is why so many cringe wen they see ocers lol wow. not rocket science to see that wen others do stupid stuff it can eventually hurt others lol. i think that is wat everyone says about obama correct. lol wat he does can hurt others . so the reason so many point it out as i have lol but again i got all night so lets play the word game ..lol

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

not rocket science you have been here long eneough to know how to use your ignore feature i suggest you use it . in stead of argueing something you obviously have no clue on . my name is pretty easy to type in to that feature. 8) 8)

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

well I have all night too but not the inclination. Someone who posts incoherently and then tells me I don't understand or that I should be quiet, really is incapable of debate in the first place.

Perhaps you should look at all my posts before you say I don't contribute here.

I'll leave you with this.

Forum: Def- "A discussion group where users can interact through a series of posts typically contained within threads.

I highlighted the salient points for you.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts

And btw I ave a pretty good grasp on OC and CCW...you're the one who seems to be casting about.

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts

lol absolutely it does that is why so many cringe wen they see ocers lol wow. not rocket science to see that wen others do stupid stuff it can eventually hurt others lol. i think that is wat everyone says about obama correct. lol wat he does can hurt others . so the reason so many point it out as i have lol but again i got all night so lets play the word game ..lol
Well, I guess you can connect this story with OC using some sort of six degrees of separation type logic.. I guess this is also a blow for the ccw movement as well, since she had her gun concealed in her car first. The thing that I'm amazed by in this story is that WalMart gave the lady a refund on ammo. I've said my peace so I'm outta here LOL

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

then you should know wat the story was for and who it was for. im not gonna argue with you .just dont bash posts. please use your insight for good . thats why they have these forums. to help others. but you have a great night sir. oh and i used the ignore function. have a great night.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts

Well after reading this train wreck of a post, Ive come to the conclusion that your title is misleading mmmmkay kids. You do understand what misleading is dont ya son. While this womans actions may have helped add fuel to the negative attitudes associated with guns, it isnt about CCW or OC. I suggest you look into it and what it means. Perhaps you might do a little better in this place if you drop the attitude you have. Its a public forum and anyone can voice their opinion, right or wrong it doesnt matter. What started off as HiPoint45 correcting the misleading title resulted in you being so deluded that you provided a baseless and off topic rebutal. And posting +100000 to your own post doesnt make your point any more relevant.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.