Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep thinking today is tuesday because I had to work yesterday. Normally I don't work sundays, so the confusion is getting on my nerves. I work with a bunch of people who can sometimes get on my nerves. Today is one of the days. If one more person smiles at me, I am going f#[email protected] explode. If my phone rings one more time before lunch, I am going to F#[email protected] explode. If one more person questions me about how I am doing my job, I am going to [email protected]#$ing explode.

I need a cigarette

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Things to remember when wanting to "blow up" at work:

1.) The economy sucks--be thankful you have a job.

2.) We have bills; some of us have a lot of them. Losing a stream of income would suck (to say the least.)

3.) No job means our "passions" suffer; less money to put towards our toys.

These usually help calm me down to a point where I can relax again and focus. Stay cool over there, bud!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Draw yourself an emoticon smiley and stare at it while repeating "all is well, all is well!".

If that doesn't work then youtube some chicks in bikinis shooting guns! Wait, maybe you shoulda done that first......

X

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
try working with lazy retards who cant perform thier job to spec, dont show up on time half of the days and dont do anything beside what they expressly have to to make it to the end of the day. and then have the boss tell you to finish his work on top of your own before you can leave for the day.

SW

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:D :D

How's the job?

:-*
your emoticons confuse me, but they also remind me of a funny work story

i used to work with this guy who was quite a bit older than me. he hated me for reasons unknown to me. so i decided to mess with him. I started winking at him and blowing him kisses. I learned very quickly that doing that will really agitate some people. in his case, he ended up backing me up against some racking and screaming at me, nose to nose. man i miss that job.....

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Go to a town hall meeting wearing a swastika and a I love Obama tee shirt. We will eagerly await the youtube.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Just thought it a great way to blow off steam is all man.

Damn joke is no good if I have to explain it, it would piss off both sides....

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Go to a town hall meeting wearing a swastika and a I love Obama tee shirt. We will eagerly await the youtube.
nancy pelosi would really blow off some steam then and nobama would probably cheer, saying that guy really knows me!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just thought it a great way to blow off steam is all man.

Damn joke is no good if I have to explain it, it would piss off both sides....
well now its funny

if i wanna really blow off steam, i go see these guys

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.