Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah sure you have heard of this by now, if not you know where to find details.

I swear I thought Nixon made horrid mistakes but these guys are writing a whole new book of screw ups. If only this was the worst of them.

As Mark Twain said never pick a fight with people that buy ink by the barrel. This will only increase FN viewership and credibility. I thought every first year political science student learned this, maybe they forgot to hire one. Maybe this works in Chicago, I keep forgetting its all they know.

Whatever your opinion of FN may be bringing the power of the white house to bear on the only mainstream media outlet that is growing or any media outlet for that matter just reeks of incompetence. Not to mention what does that say about the the former-mainstream media. I will refrain from mentioning the obvious first amendment issues, you guys know that already.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I've been pretty impressed by Fox News as of late, they seem far more credible lately. I'll still never forgive them for the horrible treatment they showed Dr. Ron Paul during the election, but they are getting better.

On a side note:

The other day at the Y I was doing some jogging and saw CNN run an add hacking on FN saying that fox had accused them of not covering the national Tea Party on 9/12. They showed a couple clips of them downplaying it and then ran in giant letters across the screen "Fox News - Distorting Not Reporting". To tell you the truth I was totally flabbergasted. I took a quick look around but apparently I was the only one paying attention to the news. Everyone else had their noses in "Glamour" and "GQ" or was watching football.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I think CNN has gone into loony land permanently if they are going to call what they did and still do coverage of the Tea Parties. There was better coverage in Pravda than on CNN and I don't exaggerate by much.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I watch fox new's because they dont bow to all of the puppet's.i want to know
what's going on and not 10% of the story.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I watch FN and "Fox N Friends" is my favorite morning show.

I can't stand the other networks just because of the brainwash tactics that I believe they use (case in point is the Dr. Lab Coats). The abuses that the other networks levied on the Tea Party Protesters such as myself did nothing but anger me even more, make me ban those networks from being shown in my home, and attend more Tea Parties.

I actually can't wait till its over.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
I watch FN and "Fox N Friends" is my favorite morning show.

I can't stand the other networks just because of the brainwash tactics that I believe they use (case in point is the Dr. Lab Coats). The abuses that the other networks levied on the Tea Party Protesters such as myself did nothing but anger me even more, make me ban those networks from being shown in my home, and attend more Tea Parties.

I actually can't wait till its over.
Use their V-chip against them...

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yep real presidential, between going after a former governer who made a comment on facebook to this, it's a flipping joke.

Change change change, yes we can...

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Yep real presidential, between going after a former governer who made a comment on facebook to this, it's a flipping joke.
Kinda gives new meaning to the old phrase "running joke" doesn't it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts