Bottom Rail

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by the sarges son, Sep 4, 2015.

1. the sarges son

the sarges son Member

I am looking at installing an angled fore grip on my 995TS. Question is, does anyone make a longer replacement rail for the bottom of the 995? I also want to put a bipod on it so I need a longer bottom rail. Need the mounting holes to match the existing holes.

2. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We make a 6" long bottom rail from aluminum. In the next month or so, we plan to also offer a few new rail items, one of them being a 7" long bottom rail for all the TS models. The reason for 7" is that some people have mentioned that the sliding steel factory retainer clip that retains the inner workings of the gun keeps sliding forward when they are out shooting. A 7" rail will butt up against the retainer clip and keep it in place.
    j.

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

They are all available directly on our website. You can see them and see prices and buy right there at www.longshotmfg.com

Our store web address is shown right in our signature to every post and response we post here. We are aslo an advertiser on this forum. You must have somehow missed seeing it.
    j.