Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went looking for a 40cal Carbine one of shops that came up off the hi-point website store locater...They had a new 9m in the box wiht sling.scope mount,triggerlock for $220 ..i couldnt resist and bought it...3rd high-point gun in as many months...am i an addict?

PS..IM STILL on th eLookout for A 40CAL carbine HELP!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bought an ATI stocl last nite off ebay.ive seen some posts of members saying they know where there are some 40cal caribnes in stock,

If anyone knows a FFL dealer with one in stock will u please give me there phone number so i can try and get my hands on one..thanks !

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
You want the short answer?

YES!

Medium answer is We are all addicts.

Long answer, I don't have it typed up yet, but yeah, you already know. ;)

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Yes. Yes you are. But it is OK. You are with people who understand wht you are going through, and admitting you have an addiction is the best thing you can do. The next best thing for you right now is to follow my program to the letter.

There are five steps in my program.
Step 1: Buy ammo and send it down range.
Step 2: Buy more Hi-Points.
Step 3: Laugh at all the Gun Snobs for paying way too much, then out shoot them at the range.
Step 4: Happily spread your addiction to others whenever possible.
Step 5:Repeat steps 1 through 4 endlessly.

I will be sending you my bill very shortly. I accept all forms of payment, and just for people in your situation, I am even willing to accept firearms and ammo as forms of payment.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I signed on to a lay-away plan with a local gunshop here in Vermont. A week ago the price was $165.00 stock black no scope. The dealers price went up $7.00 since then so it was passed on to me. I think this is a sign of things to come. I put a third down and locked in the price at $172.00 but also bought 4 mags. Tax on top. No delivery fees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.