Boy Scouts of America bans water gun fights; ‘pointing a firearm’ is not kind

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by lklawson, May 20, 2015.

1. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Boy Scouts of America bans water gun fights; ‘pointing a firearm’ is not kind

I'm speechless.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

2. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    They are no longer an elite paramilitary organization that invading Russian and Cuban troops need to fear. Instead, when the mayor's son is discovered to be an Eagle Scout, they will just laugh.

3. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

seriusly ?

We are doomed

4. rippinryno

rippinryno Well-Known Member

wow. our younger boyscouts here have a ball on our annual lake day. It's pool noodles and the squirt guns all day in the lake. Wonder if we will now have to not play in the lake.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I'm at a loss......

6. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Training a generation of sheep!

7. I have disagree with you about that. They are only training them to keep their mouths shut and making them realize that the powers that be are stupid. As soon as times get hard or uncertain, they'll be ready.

Nothing like telling a kid not to do something.

FWIW. I so around a bunch of 20-25 year olds that I thought were non-political(etc) based on everything they said. As soon as it was announced that the place was going to close, I found out they weren't at all. Nothing of them were PC nor had any leftist leaning.

It seems to have been the same with those who moved here from the commie countries of eastern Europe.

That's always the thing about the leftist methods. The leftists lie about everything, so people the leftist are trying to control just lie back them.