Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,856 Posts
All I take for BP is 100mg of Toprol and 50mg of Cozaar. My BP has come down to the point I get dizzy if I squat down and stand up, time to get the doc to cut it back.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
My doctor switched me from Lisinopril to Ohlmesarten due to a nagging cough. So I concur with everyone else. And my doctor told me today that if I could shed about 20lbs I could probably get off of half of my meds. I gotta do it. I'm to young to be on all this bp crap.

·
Premium Member
21,294 Posts
doctor told me today that if I could shed about 20lbs I could probably get off of half of my meds.
That and me getting off my ass and moving around a bit, walk the dogs, take the clean clothes off my elliptical machine and put it to use. 🍩🥮

Reactions: Twisty and Rerun

·
AK = Automatic Killer!?!
2,957 Posts
I am actually on my first heart med... I was supposed to be on 3 lol. I can only take the platelets one. The other two drop my blood pressure to dangerous levels - I naturally have low blood pressure as is.

Also, found out why I had my heart attack... damn tickers is defective... stupid genetics. My valves only have 2 flaps instead of 3 lol. So it "leaks" which would explain the low pressure. The walls also collapsed a bit - reason for stents. Yeah I had some crap in there, they said 60% - but they said they usually don't touch it at that level but had no choice on this one.

·
Premium Member
21,294 Posts
Don't bs us. You know those clothes never made it into the washer.
Dirty stuff gets piled in front of the washer. A place for the brown recluse to congregate.

Reactions: Twisty
21 - 27 of 27 Posts