brand new C9 at the range

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Reviews & Range Reports' started by IDMTfirefighter, Feb 4, 2016.

1. IDMTfirefighter

IDMTfirefighter Member

OK so went to the range with my new C9 yesterday. I used five different ammo (Perfecto, Remington UMC, American Eagle, Blazer Black, Blazer Black/Gold). I had two fail to feed with the Remington UMC on the first magazine. Second magazine they fed fine. All other Ammo feed and fired perfect. I mostly shot out to 25ft and was getting consistent in the black placement. Not bad considering last time I shot a pistol was before my final trip to Afghanistan on 2008. Had a fun time with my son who was with me. He shot his S/W M&P and after shooting we had some AWESOME smoked buffalo wings at the ranges attached BBQ eatery.

sharpshooterstl.com

All in all I am HIGHLY impressed with the quality, reliability, and accuracy of a $169.00 gun

2. IDMTfirefighter

IDMTfirefighter Member

I'll also add that I felt recoil was very low and probably due to overall weight of the gun. Trigger pull was smooth and even and broke nicely for me. I will say that the M/P trigger was in a better position for my finger as it's slightly more forward compared to the C9.

3. Dave4903

Dave4903 My other car is a M60A3 Supporting Member

Thanks for posting. HiPoints are fun to shoot. When your friends tell you how awful HiPoints are, give them a demonstration at the range.