Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can find ,if i can at all is the Independence .WWB or the Rem bulk stuff in 9mm. Are these cases worth reoading? When I statred reloading 9mm yrs back i had some really crappy brass.caused more trouble than it was worth..Don't remmeber what it was ,but i switiched to shooting all PMC as their Brass worked great.I'd like to buy ammo thats gonna have good enough cases that I can reload it.Are any of the above problem brass?? --RR--

·
Registered
258 Posts
Never reloaded but the last two boxes of Independence 9mm I bought had Blazer stamped on the brass.

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never reloaded but the last two boxes of Independence 9mm I bought had Blazer stamped on the brass.
The Independence stuff i have is just stamped ( 9mm Luger *I* ) i've never heard of the stuff b/4 ,but thats all the shop had when I got my 995.--RR--

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I can find ,if i can at all is the Independence .WWB or the Rem bulk stuff in 9mm. Are these cases worth reoading? When I statred reloading 9mm yrs back i had some really crappy brass.caused more trouble than it was worth..Don't remmeber what it was ,but i switiched to shooting all PMC as their Brass worked great.I'd like to buy ammo thats gonna have good enough cases that I can reload it.Are any of the above problem brass?? --RR--
--RR--

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
YES!

If you don't want to reload them, send them to me and I'll take care of it. ;)

Basically, any piece of brass, as long as it's not berdan primed or steel cased, is worth reloading. Again, if it is made out of real brass, and is boxer primed, it's good to go.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have reloaded all the 9mm brass you have mentioned many times over ( up to 10 times) with no problems. Do I recommend you or any one else reload brass that many times, NO, I don't. Yes you will find a case or two that will split after 2 or 3 times, but that is rare . Just keep the pressures down below max and stay away from +P and +P+ pressures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts