Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
North Port, Fla. – Possible human remains were discovered inside Florida's Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park on Wednesday, the same day Chris and Roberta Laundrie, the parents of fugitive Brian Laundrie, were inside the park when "some articles belonging to Brian were found."
A senior law enforcement source told Fox News' David Spunt "what appear to be human remains" were found at a site being searched by a cadaver dog within the park. The FBI provided an update on Wednesday evening confirming that investigators discovered what appear to be human remains, "along with personal items, such as a backpack and notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie," just hours after his parents searched.

Earlier in the day, Laundrie family attorney Steven Bertolino told to Fox News Digital the Laundries informed law enforcement on Tuesday night of their intentions to search the park and met officers there. Bertolino confirmed that while searching areas that Brian frequented, "some articles belonging to Brian were found."

READ FULL ARTICLE HERE

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So if I'm reading this right, the parents found things belonging to their son and human remains were mysteriously discovered a few hours later?

That doesn't seem shady at all... ~where's the damn sarcasm button~

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,073 Posts
That boy is dead. They knew it the whole time. And didn't say anything. Him being the way he was. Was probably because of them. They knew their boy was out there out in the open or water and let him rot. That says a awful lot about them.

·
Premium Member
36,163 Posts
Sad, he just couldn't live without the girl friend.
Sad, he killed her, then himself. Too bad he didn’t do it in the reverse order...

·
Carbine Guy aka Zippy
445 Posts
I'm not really following this. Seems too large of story for a bunch of pinheadery.

The gal was some internet queen. The dude a killer?? Now dead? WTF? Meh, wait for the dust to settle.

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts
They should have let The Dog search the area. He would have found 50 bodies and offered them all a cigarette...:rolleyes:
Lost me on that one, Robert. The Dog?

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
The human remains they found in that Florida swamp were Mister Laundrie who very likely killed Gabi. The murderer got what he deserved in my opinion. I am guessing he killed himself.

·
Super Moderator
5,064 Posts

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,064 Posts
So your guess would be that he murdered her, then offed himself? Congrats on the retirement BTW. ENJOY! I am
Thanks!!! November 1st my last day. So dang close!!!

I'm thinking, yeah. Guess we will know more eventually. I still think it's weird that the parents were so mum about everything though. Maybe they assisted? Weird.

At any rate, it'll be interesting to see what next smoke and mirrors story tops all the headlines to further distract the gp from the truth.

·
Premium Member
3,314 Posts
Probably, the coward.
I think it is good that Brian Laundrie killed himself rather than turning himself in to authorities. It saves the Florida government a lot of time and money going through the justice system. And he also got the death penalty.

Likely Brian is in hell now where all murderers go. Only the LORD knows.

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,064 Posts
I think it is good that Brian Laundrie killed himself rather than turning himself in to authorities. It saves the Florida government a lot of time and money going through the justice system. And he also got the death penalty.

Likely Brian is in hell now where all murderers go. Only the LORD knows.
Well plenty of federal tax dollars already wasted on this search. He could have left a damn note, lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts