Brit. .303

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by DB in Texas, Jan 30, 2008.

1. anyone got a line on .303 for a decent price? Best I can find is some Serb made for 10.50 a box. Can't find any in bulk.

2. Ari

Ari Guest

Sorry I have been reloading my own.

3. I've 2 RCBS single stage set up's guess I'll need to get some dies. just hoping I could "cheep" my way out. what specs do you use? whats your cost per round? I've a few rounds of brass.

4. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

I got 160rds from sportsmansguide for around 40$ if you check it out I am sure you will not be disapointed.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

most of the surplus has dried up, just like the 8mm. watch SG, CTDand the other importers. they have small lots come in from time to time.

SW

6. Ari

Ari Guest

It is one round I have never set down a checked my prices on. I got my first 303 in like 85 so I have some brass built up over the years. Right now I have three 303s.. I mainly shoot just one of them, so I pretty much have most of my brass set up for that rifle. I then use Lees collect die and rifle crimp die. The last bullets I got for it from Graf & Son $14 for 150 150gr bullets for loading.

7. Haven't bought any in awhile....still have 250 rds of Greek HXP and 500 rds of S.African non-corrosive.

The HXP is awesome ammo...haven't shot any of thr SA yet.

Good luck...

8. I just ordered the 160 of 174gr from sportmans. :D good call thanks Thayldt21

9. Got my ammo in the mail . This stuff is corrosive. any tips on clean up?

10. I've read anything from hot water to windex. seems to me that a good flushing will clear up any worry.