Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in the market for this puppy for quite some time...but couldn't find one local. Was seriously contemplating the Millenium Pro, instead, when this deal fell into my lap. A woman I work with put 100 rounds through it and decided it wasn't for her. I couldn't pass the deal up, so I purchased it yesterday :) It's a Taurus PT 24/7 9mm.

On to the pics!!!

Even though the breech looks black and badly scuffed, it's actually stainless steel and in mint condition

Yes, this is the bathroom--brightest room in the house to take a picture :tongue2:

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, this is the bathroom--brightest room in the house to take a picture

LOL then pay the light bill !!! or take the shutters off the windows. :D
Lol...

We have ceiling fans in pretty much every room (no overhead lighting) but the bathroom has lights all around the mirror. Quit bustin' ma ba11s--I made an executive decision :tongue2:

·
Registered
799 Posts
those are hot i have been eye balling one my self i have heard they shoot sweet can double strike and the trigger is really nice

·
Registered
128 Posts
congratz looks good...hmm just like mine. well minus the tac light n laser.. enjoy

those are hot i have been eye balling one my self i have heard they shoot sweet can double strike and the trigger is really nice
they do shoot very sweet and accurate too

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
I'm sorry but rules say you MUST have toes in all pictures of firearms Since you broke our most SACRED rule you will be banned for a period of 60 seconds

DON'T let it happen again [BTW good looking weapon :D]

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Nice!!

I think this will be my next purchase. Been eyeballin' them for awhile as I save my pennies and lunch money! :D Really like the black version. Looks good!!

Buzz

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol...thanks for all the input/compliments, guys! I'm extremely happy with the purchase so far and definitely can't wait to get to the range with her. As it stands, it's extremely comfortable to hold, the weight is good and quality is top-notch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts