Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my new hp c9 i just picked up from my ffl, added the hogue grip, isnt she gorgeous? i love the way it feels in my hand and the weight ppl talk about is awesome to me lol, and mine doesnt rattle too much either, hopefulyl itll work good on friday when i take it to the range

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my ffl had one in stock so i bought it a week before my gun was ready to pick up lol, but go to budsgunshop.com they have a lot of pachmyers(sp?) i believe hogues and even a few creeks, i was thinking about buying a creek for myself its only 8 bucks on there

·
Registered
253 Posts
HEY!!!!!!!

Your C9 looks just like my C9!!!!!!

Stop copying me or I'm gonna tell!!!!! :mad:

^-^

Nice pistol. You are gonna love shooting it.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Congrats!! 8)

This is in my deepest, angry, bootcamp range officer voice...." Get yer eff'in finger off the trigger or I'll break it!" I heard that alot during range days, a long time ago.....thankfully not directed at me. :D :D

Buzz

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats!! 8)

This is in my deepest, angry, bootcamp range officer voice...." Get yer eff'in finger off the trigger or I'll break it!" I heard that alot during range days, a long time ago.....thankfully not directed at me. :D :D

Buzz
haha sorry about the trigger finger, remember im a noob, first gun, first gun picture, excitement was impossible to contain...oh one more pic for u guys ull love this...so i just went to wally-world to buy my girl a shoe rack, and i havent bought any ammo cuz down here if u dont buy it between 7 and 730 a.m its sold out everywhere, but my girl kept urging me to go to the gun section, so i went...omg...i was in shock, 18 boxes of 9mm, boxes of 40 s&w, 45, 38s, these guys were fully stocked...needless to say i have 6 boxes :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
At least 100 rounds out of that 300 round pile are begging to be shot into paper ASAP. ^-^

Range report with pics posted must come soon after, of course.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At least 100 rounds out of that 300 round pile are begging to be shot into paper ASAP. ^-^

Range report with pics posted must come soon after, of course.
lol definitely my friend, im taking 200 rounds and saving the other 100 for later...i kind of have the wal-marts scoped out here now lol, i have an idea of how their shipments work so im going to buy a few boxes every few weeks just so that at one point i dont have to worry about having to rush around to buy some, but i will be hitting the range either on friday or sunday so i'll hit you guys with a report soon :devilsidesmile: oh and sgt-miller great videos man

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah its a good accessory to have I played with the gun for a while before adding it and to me personally it feels a whole lot better I think it feels like a different gun now, I'm taking it to the range tomorrow hopefully ill let u all know how it works out

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay just got back from the range with a range report for u all, this was my first time shooting a hi-point and shooting my c9...let me start by saying....holy effin efffff....i think im in love...100 rounds, scroll up to see the boxes...2 of those boxes are done...it shot amazing...no jams...only one failure to feed which i think was my fault and i cleared it up in 2 seconds and the 100 rounds shot beautifully...heres pics of the targets for u guys

this is 7 yards

this is 15 yards

and this is a closeup of the 7 yard target....the red section was pretty much destroyed

all in all this gun is amazing, when i first messed with it for a bit before i went to the range bullets kept hanging up in the slide when i racked it...i panicked...messed with the mag lips a bit and ran it thru over and over i think the gun got used to it...i also left 8 rounds in the magazine for a few days...i dunno if that helps but i can feel the difference in the spring its less difficult to push down and add bullets...the c9 is amazing the recoil is so minimal it becomes an after thought and the 8+1 loading worked great...100 rounds and perfect so far i think im in love...btw dont make fun of the 15 yards it was my first time with the gun lol

·
Registered
253 Posts
I hope no one tries to make fun of that 15 yard target. That is good shooting by any standards (consider that you are using a so called POS for cryin out loud...lol).

Good job, and keep practicing. You'll get even better. You need to post up a video on youtube to accompany my video.

^-^

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh definitely sgt, i dealt with a glock-snob today myself, a friend of a friends, she was interested in hi-point before she even saw what i did with mine or how it works and he was like save the 200 and ill add money and get u something better...idiot...i am willing to bet he's never shot a hi-point in his life and now that i've shot mine i love it...and ive shot taurus's, sigs and glocks...personally i dont like glocks...sigs are amazing and taurus's are nice but i just never got into glocks...but my hi-point shot amazing and im extremely satisfied.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
okay range report number 2, i took another 100 rounds to the range today and once again my c9 performed beautifully...100 str8 rounds and no jams or FTF's, ill have pictures of the target tomorrow I brought it home so I can add it to the range report...its funny the guy at the gun range sold new and used guns as well, I asked if he had any hi-points and his reply was "cheap guns" and i lifted my case and said yeah i have one and i love it, he said "its amazing its so cheap but well made"...lol u can tell he felt like a douche for saying that, needless to say he had a 995 with the original stock for 220, i was thinking about buying it but itll take a week or so and when my next check comes in im going to the gun show so ill wait to see what i find there, pics tomorrow! :cool2:

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
okay range report number 2, i took another 100 rounds to the range today and once again my c9 performed beautifully...100 str8 rounds and no jams or FTF's, ill have pictures of the target tomorrow I brought it home so I can add it to the range report...its funny the guy at the gun range sold new and used guns as well, I asked if he had any hi-points and his reply was "cheap guns" and i lifted my case and said yeah i have one and i love it, he said "its amazing its so cheap but well made"...lol u can tell he felt like a douche for saying that, needless to say he had a 995 with the original stock for 220, i was thinking about buying it but itll take a week or so and when my next check comes in im going to the gun show so ill wait to see what i find there, pics tomorrow! :cool2:
Typical douche downing the HP's. SOOO many people on this site have had that exact same experience with people like that. Just let it roll off your shoulders. You know you got a good deal on a great gun. If people wanna buy $600 glocks, then be my guest. But HP's are the way to go. Now I just gotta get me another one. Whos got an extra one to give away?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Nice shooting. Don't pay attention to the haters. Just put the muffs back on and continue shooting. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol jealous of what? maan i must have some luck, i dunno if this is a wally-world rule but they only sell bullets here from 7am-9pm...yesterday i got there at 9 and ran to the sporting goods section and they mustve had 40 boxes of 9mm and 20 boxes or more of 40s&w...needless to say i picked up another 4 so im back to 6 boxes of ammo lol...and the guy gave it to me even tho i was 4 minutes late thank god...so back to shoothin this week...ill have 450 rounds thru it by next week lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.