BSA PMRS - sold

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by nineninetyfive, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Have seen several 995's set up with the inexpensive NcStar 4x30 Compact scopes and the eye relief was perfect. These sell for around ~$25 at most places online but shops will try and rip you about another $10-$15.

Benny429 @ http://milsurpstuff.com has the NcStar 4x30 Compact scope for $21.99 or the NcStar 2-6x28 Compact for $34.99. Benny generally gives fellow HPFF members a discount on orders, and is very reasonable and very fast shipper. Lot of members have ordered from Benny and he is a top notch guy to do business with, so deal with confidence when ordering from Benny. If you decide to order from Benny429 send him a PM prior to placing the order and if the discount is still good he will PM you the discount code to use when placing your order.

I currently have a Tasco Bantam 2.5x shotgun scope on my 995 just for load testing. The eye relief is longer than I like but workable and I would prefer a 4x compact at the very least. Paid ~$40 for the Bantam scope at Wal Mart.

Wish I could get that BSA reflex but right now my funds are allocated in reloading and working on getting a new revolver.

2. Price Reduced, bump to top!

3. muttmutt

muttmutt Member

Excellent guy to deal with. Great communication and fast delivery.