Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts
Discussion starter · #44 ·
"In times of utmost adversity, desperate actions are sometimes necessary for the general good."

For the Citizens.

eldar

"In times of utmost adversity, desperate actions are sometimes necessary for the general good."

For the Citizens.

eldar
That could be used equally by both the oppressors as well as the oppressed. :(

• Wow
Reactions: Rerun
Man invented language to satisfy his deep inner need to complain.

For our HPFF family.

BTW..that was Lily Tomlin's quote.

Reactions: Rerun
[Hermitt] sends Bucky a new bag of fortune cookies..... ;)

My last fortune cookie said "watch out for crazy woman"... turns out my last ex is a psycho. :D
A few years ago I was dating this girl. She said she had class Tuesday and Thursday so she couldn't hang out those nights. One night we went to a bar and she was acting really strange. I got up to pee and the guy at the urinal next to me says "I ought to bust your f#$% skull in." He then asks why I'm messing with his girl friend. I asked if he only saw her Tuesdays and Thursdays he says yes. I introduce myself as Monday Wednesday and Friday, tell him he can have her and break up with her when I get back to the table. I learned she ended up getting into an arguement with him a few months later, stabbed him in the heart with a butter knife and killed him. Kinda feel like I dodged a bullet with that one.

A few years ago I was dating this girl. She said she had class Tuesday and Thursday so she couldn't hang out those nights. One night we went to a bar and she was acting really strange. I got up to pee and the guy at the urinal next to me says "I ought to bust your f#$% skull in." He then asks why I'm messing with his girl friend. I asked if he only saw her Tuesdays and Thursdays he says yes. I introduce myself as Monday Wednesday and Friday, tell him he can have her and break up with her when I get back to the table. I learned she ended up getting into an arguement with him a few months later, stabbed him in the heart with a butter knife and killed him. Kinda feel like I dodged a bullet with that one.
Damn that was close!:eek: I never had one who was nuts.

Funnily enough, my ex charged at me with a knife.

That boys, is the day I learned to run like a little girl.

LOL My ex is bi-polar and violent. Oddly enough, mentioning that is what triggers her episodes.:D:D

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

They're ALL crazy. Or you never did date much LOL

Really, though... sometimes it takes a while to surface.
Or their crazy=your crazy, and you don't notice it!

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!

They're ALL crazy. Or you never did date much LOL
Really, though... sometimes it takes a while to surface.
aint that the truth. and try to tell someone who's never seen her 'demonic' side, which very few ever see. they just look at you and say you're overreacting.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.