Bug-A-Salt gun

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by Howie_Roll, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Howie_Roll

Howie_Roll Member

I got one for Christmas. Its been a little chilly but its been a big hit. I recommend it for anyone who has a pesky fly problem[​IMG]

2. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

You have no idea how many thoughts went thru my head until I saw the picture :rolleyes:

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Ok so a friend told me about these and we went out and shoot bee's box elder bugs fly's. This this thing is fun I have the 2.0 version and I give it to the kids and have them kill those pesky critters. It also hurts to shot your self with it. At least that's what my friend said when I shot him in the hand. :D

4. I saw one at Cabela's. I think this year is gonna be buggin...cause of the mild winter we had. Always wanted to try one. How does it do indoors? Example...does it harm drywall? Does it harm wood?

I hate me some bugs....especially wasps!!!!! They will always get more than salt.

5. moona11

I shoot it everywhere. It will not hurt drywall or wood. And its just table salt. So much fun.

6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    How big is the spray pattern? Will it salt my walkway next winter?

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    I hear you can tell m00nzie to wound a fly @ 100 yards, and he will say

Which Wing??? :D

8. moona11

Really everyone needs one of these stupid things.

9. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

And do tell, where can one find these for sale 'ole knowing one? :rofl:

10. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    looks like great fun! I want one!

11. Howie_Roll

Howie_Roll Member

Not big enough spray for the driveway. And yea it does have some sting if you shoot yourself. I have went to pump it and have it the grip slip out my hand. Until you pump it all the way back to lock it so when it slips it fires and salt will come out so watch out for bystanders eyes. I opened it on Cristmas and said now all I need a a super soaker full of margarita mix.