Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,828 Posts
Even at almost 6 years I'm still pretty proud of that number lol
Almost 7 :p
Unless my memory is failing too, cuz @MaryB told me about this place right after I bought my firstest AR15 in 2012... I showed up in 2013 at some point I think.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #85 ·
Almost 7
Unless my memory is failing too, cuz @MaryB told me about this place right after I bought my firstest AR15 in 2012... I showed up in 2013 at some point I think.
I love being a part of this community. It's the same people I've known for years and y'all make me feel like family. Regardless of what we are discussing. Everyone of you thats commented on this thread we have talked for years. I feel like I know each one of you.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
You still wearing skinny jeans? If so F off.lol
My mother in law just bought me some nice skinny jeans for Christmas lol I think as long as I can maintain a slim look I'll keep wearing them my wife likes them and them make skating and moving easy

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,828 Posts
I love being a part of this community. It's the same people I've known for years and y'all make me feel like family. Regardless of what we are discussing. Everyone of you thats commented on this thread we have talked for years. I feel like I know each one of you.
Cool! Some of us have actually met ftf, also. Others have exchanged digits and FB user names. It's like a big dysfunctional Family :D

I have met, (in this chronological order)
@Bull
@dirt_19
@Rachgier
@Fracman
@moona11
Pretty sure that is it, almost met @EvilE424 but we were tryna beat a storm that was chasing us across ND and MN (it caught us in MN) and someday I will meet @TNTRAILERTRASH if he ever calls BEFORE he comes to town, instead of after? :p

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
Cool! Some of us have actually met ftf, also. Others have exchanged digits and FB user names. It's like a big dysfunctional Family :D

@Bull
@dirt_19
@Rachgier
@Fracman
@moona11
Pretty sure that is it, almost met @EvilE424 but we were tryna beat a storm that was chasing us across ND and MN (it caught us in MN) and someday I will meet @TNTRAILERTRASH if he ever calls BEFORE he comes to town, instead of after? :p
I need to attend one of these get togethers lol

·
Administrator
24,342 Posts
I need to attend one of these get togethers lol
They usually involve cross country trips.

I've met Bull, Mole, Swaga, Moona, and E. I could never get the timing right to meet Kirk. I've got standing invites from several others when I'm in their neck of the woods.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts

@Bull
@dirt_19
@Rachgier
@Fracman
@moona11
Ive met her. She is mean.
I think she tells the new puppy I'm a asshole.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts
Mole, Rach, FlashBang and of course Evil. Swaga won't fly here the pussy.

Im also the only one that can verify FlashBang aint no joke.

·
Administrator
24,342 Posts
Mole, Rach, FlashBang and of course Evil. Swaga won't fly here the pussy.

Im also the only one that can verify FlashBang aint no joke.
For now. I've got a standing invite. Besides, we all know he invited your wife and she let you tag along.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Finally finished it up today. I really like the Reptilia grip, it makes the grip angle way more vertical and more natural in my opinion. I really love the BFD supressor wrap, it looks great and feels strong. I can't wait to shoot a few mags through it and see how everything holds up.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,747 Posts
81 - 100 of 118 Posts